thirty six

I climb the stairs and run on stage and wave. I grab the mic and smike real big.

"Uggh hey guys my names Rebecca and imma sing for you today!" I get a couple of girls clap and yell. I laugh and grab a guitar and strum it.

"Um OK yeah I think I'm going to sing "Dear Future Husband" by Meghan Trainer. The crowd roars and I giggle like an idiot and then compose myself.

"Dear future husband Theres a few things your should know.........."

I sing my heart out and laugh when some girls sing along loudly and I jump around and smile and laugh.

I finish and laugh in to the mic.

"Thank you guys your amazing. I love you so much!" I smile and walk off stage. Before I make it down the stairs Kaylin fly's into my arms and I smile so big my face hurts.

"Oh my god. You were sooo good babe. I swear I cryed fke like no reason. " the guys come up and hug me. Happy isn't even close to describing the feeling I'm having right now. Its like happy times a million and adrenaline. Its coarsing threw me and nothing could bring me down.  Except Nash. He's standing to the right and I look at him. He nods and I frown. He walks away and frowns. What the heck man seriously. I follow him and he walks to a room and closed the door. I walk up and knock and crack the door and see him with his pants half down and his length in his hand stroking himself.  I walk in because in intrigued.

"Nash?" He turns around the turns back around quickly and puts himself away.

"What the hell Becca, what do you want. " I raise an eyebrow.

"I know what you want , or what you need. " walking over I slide my hands under his shirt and lean up kissing his jaw and neck. I let go of Nash and go lock the door like he should have done the first time. 

I go back over and push him down on the couch. He falls with a grunt and I climb on top of him , straddling his hips. His hands go to my hips and he slides them up my stomach lifting my shirt in the process. Taking his face in my hands I kiss him and slide my body against his rocking my hips on his already hard dick.  My hands go down and unbutton and unzipped his pants.

"Mmhhhhh Nash baby come on you know you want to!" He pushes his hips off the couch and slides his pants down and I take him in my hands and rubb. He moans and leans his head back. I smile and rub faster standing up I pull down my pants and sit back down on him and take his face in my hands and kiss him rocking my hips against his already hard dick.

He moans and I push myself up and position myself to take him in. I'm ready so I slide down but he wasn't patient. He slammed into me and I moaned loudly. His hands go to my ass and he slaps it hard and I moan and roll my hips and bounce on him. He slamms into me again and again and I cry out each time when he hits my spot. He suddenly gets up and lays me down in the floor. Like eww but whatever.

He slams into me harder and I cry out but bite my hand to quiet myself. He slips out but puts himself back in and continues. He thrusts a couple more times and I climax yelling out his name and he spills into the condom as I cum on his dick.

He slumps next to me and were both breathing hard. After a second I burst out laughing and Nash looks at me funny.

"What?" I try to explain but end up laughing harder than before. He starts to laugh at me and next thing I know I'm crying from laughter.

I get up and start getting dressed. Nash does the same and I sit on the couch and Nash chuckles. I smack his arms and giggle.

"What?" He smiles and shakes his head.

"Nash tell me!" He laughs and I push him.

"Nothing girl dang do it again and I'll have to fuck you harder. " I squeal and jump up and running. Nash chases me and I book into the girl bathroom. I run in and stop. I run in and see Kaylin and Cameron half naked. Well Kaylin doesn't have a bra or shirt so yeah I saw all that!! She squeals and runns to a stall. Cameron chuckles an pulls on his shirt.

"So how was Nash?" I look up and my eyes widen.

"How'd you know?" He shrugs.

"You guys were loud. He must have fucked you good. But you know I could fuck you better baby!" He whispers with a wink and walked out.

"Um Becks could I have my bra and shirt. " I laugh and say nope. That's what best friends are for! We torture each other.

I run out and keep watch just in case. A few minute later she comes out and smacks my arm.

"Owe what I watched out ok!" She laughs and smirks.

"So how was he?" I smirk and laugh.

"Jesus man , he was so freaking sexy. Like he went hard. And I thought he hated me!" He walks by and gives me a dirty look.

"I guess he still does!" I laugh but honestly I thought we were cool. Whatever. Its time to go back to the hotel and I need to take a shower and go to sleep! Plus I'm hungry. Oh I have dinner tonight with Luke and Ashton and Calum plus Mikey.

"Hey Kain do you want to go to dinner with me and my cousin and his friends of coarse. " she bids and asks if Cam can come and I say yes!

Tonights gonna be fun. ヽ(^。^)丿