CHAPTER 17

*later that night*

(Rebecca's POV)

"Hey I'll be back I'm going to go get some coffee." The guys pay no mind to me.

Dinner was awesome but we all have to be up and at em tomorrow so we came back to the hotel room. Everyone is currently in Cameron's room. I get up and walk out grabbing my purse and phone. I get downstairs to the lobby and walk out without anyone even looking at me, I think I saw a Starbucks on the way back from the restraunt a few blocks over so I think I'm going to try and find that.

I find the Starbucks and get in line its like eight o'clock so its not crowded. I pay for my drink and wait in one of the big plush chairs they have until its ready.

"Iced Carmel Machioto with whip for Rebecca!" I stand up and grab my drink smiling at the young girl who hands it to me. As I turn around I smash right into a tall blonde guy with a nose ring and a flower crown on, spilling my drink on both of us.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't see you standing there." I know I should probably yell at the guy for being in the way but I can't that's not who I am!

"Its alright no need to apologize, it was my fault. " I laugh and he looks at me puzzled , I would normally try and explain why I'm laughing but I don't really want him to know how crazy I really am.

"No its not I'm just clumsy , but I am sorry I ruined your clothes, but on the bright side you clothes will smell like coffee, I love the smell of coffee."

I giggle and move to grab napkins, he just laughs at me and I ask the girl for another coffee and she scurries around making me another drink!

"I'm sorry again , I'm such a clumsy person!" I laugh and shook my head.

"Its OK I'm fine !!!! I'm kian by the way and you are?" That name sounds familiar.

"Oh I'm Rebecca, its nice to meet you , I mean under the circumstances no but in general yes!" I laugh and he stars at me.

"What what's wrong? Why are you staring at me?" He blushes and I laugh.

"Because your really pretty!" My eyes go big and I'm sure I'm blushing.

"Oh ,oh thank you that's very nice of you!" I laugh and the girl at the counter calls my name and I walk to get my coffee.

"Well it was nice to meet you , I should be going I need to get back to my hotel." God I'm stupid why did I say that, he probably thinks I want him to come with me. I don't !!!

"Yeah it was nice to meet you to , I hope we meet again." I smile and nod.

"Yes we could be best friends haha, OMG that would be so awesome!!!!" Giving him a smile, am I flirting , no I'm not ! Stop it Rebecca!

"Well bye!" I smile and walk away to the cold outside. Its freezing out here.

I walk back to the hotel and go to Matt's room, I open the door and find something I never expected.

Matt has his tongue down the maids throat!!!!!!!

"WHAT THE FUCK..........MATT WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?????" Matt looks up startled, but he quickly regroups and moves the beautiful girl to the side. He smirks and I want to smack it off of his annoyingly gorgeous lips. God Rebecca get a grip.

" Matt I asked you a question , what were you doing with her." I point to the young girl who couldnt be more than a year older than me. She just sat there while I yelled at my boyfriend, the one she was just making out with. Don't you think you would feel a bit embarrassed or awkward? She apperantly didn't because she just sat there with a normal expression. I want to smack her too but then Matt finally answers my question.

" I was making out with her." I can feelmy anger bubbling up and I can't hold it in, I scream and let the tears spill over, I didn't even know I was holding them back.

" Why Matt, what did I do? Did I make you angry or upset, why would you do this to me? I thought you loved me."The girl on the bed laughed and my anger was to much I lunged and crashed into her pushing her to the ground throwing my arms back, hitting her ful force in the face. I screamed as she smacked me and I started hitting her harder, as hard as I could.

"Rebecca what are you doing stop, your hurting her." Matt pulled me off and threw me on the bed . I bounced and fell on the floor, getting up I looked Matt dead in the face and said...

" Don't ever talk to me again and if you try I swear to god you'll regret it." after beating the maid up and threatening Matt I felt pretty good, but I'm not done in the room. I still have to get my things and leave. Im still crying and Im pretty sure I look like a half dead hooker. I think Im going to sleep in Nashs room, and in the morning Im going to look up flights back home. Matt and his maid friend left the room after I beat her ass and I take my time with packing, if he comes back he can watch me sweet ass walk right out the door and to his friends room. Honestly I liked Nash better. Matt never showed back up so I walked out of the room and left my key card on the dresser.

*Nash's room*

"What do you mean he cheated on you?" Cameron is seething right now.

" I walked in on him and the maid making out, but thar's not what pissed me off. What pissed me off the mosted is when he looked at me and made it clear what he was doing. He didn't even try and lie, he wasn't sorry. He didn't care." my voice decieved me by cracking through out my sentence, the tears flowed again but I don't want them to. Nash's arms slip around my shoulders and I lean into his shoulder and cry hard ,so much for being strong. Im glad I have them even though I really don't have them, they'reMatt's friends , I can't keep them.

" Hey is it alright if I just go to sleep , Im over all of this and I am really tired." They both nodd and Nash moves over allowing me to go to the bathroom to change.

I get done in the bathroom and come out in sweat pants and a sweatshirt Nash handed me before I went in the bathroom, he made me wear it.Nash smiles and patts the bed where hes laying. Rolling my eyes i walk over and lay down, pulling the covers up to my neck.

" My sweatshirt looks good on you." I smack him and turn over pretending to sleep. I want to stay but I don't belong here, its just to much, Im going to miss Nash and his gorgeous eye,his tall stature and really tight pants. I swear I cant wear his pants and breath at the same time. I shouldn't have to leave him but I have to it would probably make Matt feel uncomfortable to have me around still.What the fuck am I saying, he made me uncomfortable by shoving his tongue down the maids throat. He should be made uncomfortable after what he did to me.

No Im not going to leave tomorrow, maybe next week ,but Im going to stay for the rest of LA and then leave. Lets see how uncomfortable we can make Matt. Turning back over I smile at Nash, he smiles and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close.

Sleep takes me soon after I snuggle up to Nash. I love him he's just so , I don't know. He just makes me happy, but it might also be that I just went through a break up and he's the one thats here for me. I don't know but I have time to figure it out.

A/N
Hey guys Im sorry for changing things , I felt weird about the way I put things and I wanted to make them better. The plot was a little all over the place so I changed it a little. Again Im sorry but I really hope you like this better, I think you will , its not a whole lot diferent but it is haha see im a little all over the place but you should keep reading ok. Love you guys, I promise I will update.

Love
Ocean Painter ( EspinosaHairPuller)