chapter 16

* day of Magcon trip*

(Rebecca's POV)

"Matt can you help me? My suitcase won't close!" Matt moans and comes into the closet with me, seeing me on my knees in front of my stuffed suitcase makes him laugh. Pretending to pout , I get up and move pointing to my suit case, which is spilling over with shorts and shoes.

"Babe its not closing because you have to much stuff in it, I mean you didn't have to stuff your whole closet into one bag!" I laugh as he gestures to half my closet that is now only filled with coat hangers. I giggle and smack his arm.

"And just think of all the clothes I'm going to buy while I'm there. I might need too bring an extra suit case." While Matt is struggling with the zipper I go and grab my duffle bag and stuff some magazines and snacks in it, which consists of Oreo's , chewy fruit snacks and lots of gum, plus a couple of my favorite seventeen magazines. The pages are torn and ripped from me reading them over and over again. Plus I put in my iPod touch and earphones , and a little something for Matt , its not much but I think he's going to love it. In fact I might just give it to him right now.

"Hey Matt !" His head pops out from the closet with the silliest face, making me giggle and causing the butterflies in my stomach to swirl.

"Yes babe?" His silly grin hasn't left his face and I'm still laughing.

"Matt stop making that face and come here. I got you something!" His funny face is gone and he looks confuse , which honestly is even cuter than the other face.

"You didn't have to do that baby!" I shake my head and pull out the cutest pair of Vans I've ever seen. I bought them online and they took forever to get here plus they were expensive ,so he better love them. There black and blue with silver swirls and on the side they say "Off The Walls"

"Oh my god babe, I've been wanting these forever. How'd you get a pair?" I'm a little confused but whatever!

"I got them online like two weeks ago, I remember you said you wanted a pair and I thought what the hell, so I found these and ordered them. Am I the best girlfriend or what?"

"Yeah babe, but these are like super expensive and kinda rare , how much did you spend?" He doesn't seem happy with me , but why?"

"Let's just say that that's also your Christmas present! I'm kidding but I'm not!" He chuckles but still seems unhappy.

"Babe what's wrong , I thought you wanted these and I was so looking forward to seeing your face when you got them! What did I do wrong?" I'm completely don't understand what the problem is, like I just bought you awesome shoe's and this is what I get? But his eyes soften and , his attitude changes.

" No babe that's not it at all, I love the shoe's and you did nothing wrong! I just don't want you spending all your money on me, that's my job. I should be the one buying you shoe's and flowers and perfume. Not the other way around!" Ohhhhh I get it , he likes the shoes but he feels like he should be the man and buy me stuff.

" Would this be a bad time to tell you about the cologne I bought you, and the flowers that are waiting for you down stairs?" His smile makes me laugh and I lean in to kiss him. Our lips meet and everything in the world is right. Until my phone rings, making me jump.

It's Hayes, my bestie! Hayes and I have become really close the last few weeks and I love him, we watch movies and feed each other popcorn, but honestly instead of feeding each other we end up throwing it in the others hair. It's hilarious and Matt is so cool about it , he doesn't mind that I'm close with Hayes, I think he likes it because Hayes is the youngest and he doesn't have to worry about him and I doing anything. Not that I would do anything with the other guys, but I think he feels comforted knowing that I'm not going to be doing anything because of Hayes age. But honestly why would I want anything else besides Matt? Hayes was just asking what time we are going to be at the hotel. I texted him back and went back to talking to Matt

"So you like the shoes? I mean they are pretty cool!" His eyes are bright and he nods his head. Smiling I turn around and finish packing the snacks.

The plane is bumpy and the flight attendant is loud as fuck. But I am going to sleep if its the last thing I do!

A/N

Hey guys so you might not understand why I have that last sentence in bold but it will make sense so just remember this is chapter 25! And pasted that !!

Love you guys !!