Chapter 1

It was a normal day, Kirishima had just changed into his UA uniform when he heard a knock at his door. He quickly finished brushing his hair before rushing to the door, and opening it.

"Hey bro!" Kirishima said when he saw who was on the other side of the door.

"Hey! Are you ready to head to school?" Denki asked.

"Oh, not yet. Still have to get my hair done." Kirishima nervously chuckled, pointing at his hair, having not styled it.

Denki looked at Kirishima's hair, and turned a bit red before shaking his head. "Alright! I'll be here once you're done!"

"Thanks, Denki! I'll be done soon!" Kirishima smiled. "Oh, wanna come in?"

"Sure, if you don't mind."

Kirishima smiled again and opened the door for Denki. Denki walked in and sat on the couch like normal.

"I'll be right back!" Kirishima said before rushing upstairs.

Denki sat on the couch, and started turning a bit red again. "Kirishima had his hair down.. Why was that.. Cute?" Denki thought, and covered his face with his hands. "No! Why am I thinking that?!" He sighed and heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I'm done! Are you alright?" Kirishima said, looking at Denki curiously.

"Huh? Oh, yep! Perfectly fine!" Denki smiled and chuckled nervously. "Just lost in thought about school!" "Or about you with your hair down.."

"Are you sure? Your face is a bit red. Are you sick?" Kirishima said in a worried tone.

"Nope! Let's go!" Denki hurriedly went to the door and opened it.

Kirishima sighed and shook his head. "He's fine. Just as energetic as ever." Kirishima walked out the door and waited for Denki.

After Denki closed the door and convinced Kirishima he was fine, they started walking to school, talking happily with each other.

"Oh! Hey Denki, Bakugo and the others planned to go to the movies later today, wanna come with us?" Kirishima asked.

"Sure! What movie is it?" Denki asked curiously.

"They never told me, so I'm guessing it's a surprise." Kirishima shrugged as they entered the gates to UA.

"Huh, alright then. I'll go so long as it's nothing scary." Denki responded, looking for the rest of the group.

Kirishima laughed a bit. "Are you scared of horror movies, Denki?"

"I- What? Nooo-" Denki said, laughing nervously.

"He definitely is." Kirishima sighed. "Alright bro, whatever you say."

They went into the 1-A classroom and sat at their desks, still chatting happily. The rest of the group walked in not too long after and walked over to them.

"Hey Kirishima! Hey Denki!" Mina said, waving hello. "How did you guys get here before us?"
"Oh, I just ate at home." Kirishima answered. "I hate lying, but I forgot to eat."

"I ate before leaving my house, so I'm all good." Denki answered.

"Oh, that makes sense. Well, class will start soon. See you at lunch?" Mina said.

"Sure!" Kirishima and Denki answered at the same time. Mina laughed a bit before walking to her desk.

"Oi, shitty hair." Bakugo said, announcing his presence.

"Hm? Oh, hey Bakubro! What's up?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugo handed Kirishima a brown paper bag. "I know you forgot to eat. Here."

Kirishima looked at him before taking the bag. "Oh, uh, thanks!" Kirishima smiled a bit. "Didn't think anyone would notice, to be honest." He nervously chuckled.

"Whatever, just hurry up and eat before class starts." Bakugo went to his seat and sat down.

Kirishima opened the paper bag and pulled out an apple, beginning to eat. "Never thought Bakugo would care, given his attitude. Guess I'm just lucky." Kirishima smiled a bit again, still eating the apple.

Denki watched Bakugo walk back to his seat before sighing quietly and twirling a pencil in his hand. "I bet Kirishima doesn't even like me. He's always around Bakugo and gets along so well with him." He set the pencil down and leaned back in his chair. "Wonder when class will start?"

Kirishima finished the apple and set the paper bag by his desk, and heard the class doors open. Aizawa walked into the classroom and stood at the podium.

"Alright everyone, sit down and get quiet." Aizawa said in his usual tired voice. "We have work to do today, so no clowning around."

Everyone heaved a sigh and got their pencils, not wanting class to begin.