Chapter 18

As Kaminari and Kirishima walked back to the dorms, they had their hands laced together and were both smiling more cheerfully than ever. Kaminari blushed every now and then as some of their friends winked at them as they walked through the halls.

Once they reached Kirishima's dorm, the redhead opened the door and let Kaminari walk in before him. Once they were both in the dorm, Kirishima closed the door and enveloped Kaminari in another hug. The blonde laughed a bit and leaned against him.

Kirishima picked Kaminari up after a few minutes, and carried him over to the bed before setting him down. Kaminari looked at him confused before the redhead laid next to him and nuzzled into his shoulder. Kaminari laughed slightly before wrapping his arms around him.

After a while Kaminari's phone buzzed and he checked the notification, seeing it was from his mother. Subconsciously he had started playing with Kirishima's hair while texting his mother.

Mom: 'Hey hun, would you mind coming by the house for something? It won't take long!'

Denki: 'I will soon! I just have to deal with something before I can head over. It's nothing major!'

Mom: 'Alright, I'll see you soon!'

Kaminari set his phone down and Kirishima nuzzled his shoulder more. The blonde continued playing with the redhead's hair, smiling slightly. "Eijirou, I have to go see my mom soon." He said after a few minutes.

Kirishima, in response, wrapped his arms tightly around him. "Can you stay a little longer?" He asked in a sad tone.

Kaminari sighed before chuckling and continuing to play with his hair. "Fine.. But only because you want me to."

Kirishima smiled, and kissed his cheek before nuzzling his chest. Kaminari smiled a bit more, and kissed the redhead's forehead.

After a while, Denki sighed and tried sitting up, only to be met with an unmoving Kirishima. "Eijirou, I have to go." He said quietly.

Kirishima didn't respond, instead tiredly nuzzling his chest more. "No.." He mumbled, asleep.

Kaminari sighed once again before wriggling out of Kirishima's hug and covering him with a blanket. He kissed his cheek and grabbed a jacket before heading out to see his mom.

Kirishima woke up a couple hours later, and looked around, not seeing the blonde. He frowned a bit and sat up. "Kami?" He asked, only to get no response. "Kaminari?"

After a minute he sighed and got up stretching and going over to the closet and opening it. He noticed one of his jackets was missing. "Huh? Wonder why that one's gone." He thought to himself aloud before grabbing a red hoodie with black "R" on it. He went to his dresser and grabbed some black jeans before going to shower.

Kaminari returned while Kirishima was in the shower, and put the jacket back in the closet before sitting on the edge of the bed. He grabbed his phone and smiled, the lock screen being himself and Kirishima smiling and both doing peace signs at the camera.

A few minutes later, Kirishima came out of the bathroom, still not having put the hoodie on and only wearing the black jeans. He noticed Denki had returned and smiled brightly. "Kami! You're back!"

Kaminari looked up from his phone before turning bright red. "He's fucking shirtless-?! ... Okay, fuck it. He's hot as hell." Kaminari quickly looked away, realizing he had been staring.

"Is something wrong?" Kirishima asked, walking over to him.

"Y-Yep! E-Everything's fine with me!" Kaminari stuttered.

Kirishima noticed the blonde's stuttering and blushing, and chuckled. "Like what you see?"

"Eh-?!" Kaminari blurted out, turning even more red.

Kirishima laughed, and ruffled his hair. "I'm joking, Kami. Unless you do like what you see." He cocked an eyebrow.

Kamnari covered his face with a pillow, trying to hide. "Fuck fuck fuck- Why is he so hot?! And secondly, why the hell is he so close?!"

Kirishima gently pulled the pillow away from Kaminari's face and chuckled. "You never answered my question, Kami." He said teasingly.

Kaminari only huffed in response before tossing the pillow at him, causing the redhead to be stunned for a second. Kaminari quickly moved away, grabbing the other pillow and hiding his face. Kirishima chuckled. "Is that a challenge, Pikachu?"

Kaminari stayed quiet, hiding more behind the pillow before responding. "No, you were too close." He muttered.

"Hm?" Kirishima said, and moved closer to him.

"Y-You were too c-close." Kaminari muttered again.

Kirishima instantly got an idea, and chuckled. "I can't hear you if you keep talking so quietly."

Kaminari was silent, and stayed hiding behind the pillow in embarrassment. Kirishima chuckled and playfully tackled him, laughing. "Gotcha!" He said, before smiling brightly.

Kaminari laughed and tried pushing him off, only to fail. "Hey! No fair!"

"You tossed a pillow at me, technically this is fair."

Kaminari started pouting and looked away from Kirishima, still attempting to push him off. Kirishima, who was resting on his forearms, only chuckled.

"I'm not letting you go until I get my answer." He said teasingly.

"Then you're stuck here." Kaminari muttered loud enough for the redhead to hear.

"Oh? Is that so?" Kirishima tilted his head slightly.

Kaminari only nodded before Kirishima gently grabbed his chin, making the blonde look at him. "I wouldn't mind that a single bit."

Kaminari started turning red again, making Kirishima chuckle at the blush dusting his cheeks. Kirishima took in the look and smiled. "God, he's so damn cute.. His eyes are like little sparks.. His hair is so soft.. His smile, damn his smile, always so cute.." Kirishima thought, taking in the blonde's features.

Kaminari looked at Kirishima, and sighed. "If you're gonna play that game, then fine." Kaminari kissed Kirishima and wrapped his arms around his neck, moving swiftly so as not to give the redhead a chance to retaliate. Kirishima, who was caught off guard, jumped slightly before returning the kiss.

After a minute Kirishima broke the kiss and chuckled nervously, almost completely red. "Didn't expect that at all." He said sheepishly.

Kaminari chuckled. "Revenge for embarrassing me so much." He booped Kirishima's nose, the red head smiling in response.