Chapter 12

Denki arrived at his dorm after talking to Kirishima, still slightly red. "Good going dumbass, now he probably thinks you're weird or something! Why the hell did you do that?!"

After walking into his dorm he shut the door and locked it, going to his closet and grabbing a yellow hoodie and black sweatpants. "Just shower and change. Nothing happened." He mumbled to himself before going to take a shower.

Once he finished showering he laid on his bed, playing some music quietly via his phone and staring at the ceiling. Maybe.. Maybe he thought the incident was something more? But there's no way he could, right? He's into someone else.. Someone who's stronger, cooler, more confident.. No way he'd be into me.. Even if he was, why? I'm not even half as confident as Bakugo or even half as strong-" His thoughts were interrupted by knocking on his door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Mina." Mina responded in a calm voice. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure, one second." Denki said as he got up and went over to the door, unlocking and opening it. "What do you need?"

"Uhm, could I come in?" Mina asked again, a bit anxious.

"Oh, yeah! Sorry about that." Denki laughed at himself a bit and moved to the side, letting Mina walk in. Mina went over and sat on the floor.

Denki shut the door, and looked over at her curiously. "What are you doing?" He asked curiously.

"Sit." Mina said, pointing in front of herself on the floor. Denki sat in front of her, still confused.

"What's this all about Mina?"

"I have a lot of questions for you, and you're not getting away from them this time!"

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, you have questions to answer about the incident at the training grounds, Denki Kaminari."

"Oh no.. Not the full names. She's serious about getting answers, and I know I can't avoid this. Shit shit shit!" Mina tapped Denki's shoulder, interrupting his thoughts.

"Denki, I asked you a question."
"Oh, sorry! What was the question?"

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how was the kiss?" Mina smirked as she asked the question.

"T-The kiss?" Denki stuttered.

"Yes, at the training grounds. You're not escaping the questions this time Denki. Just answer me and I'll leave you alone about it." Mina smiled innocently.

Denki sighed before answering. "Fine.. I-It was good. I-I guess I could say that I l-liked it?" He turned more and more red with every word.

Mina giggled excitedly. "What would you have done if everyone hadn't been there?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Denki went tomato red at the question. "I- Uh- I would've.." Denki started, unable to form a sentence.

"You would've..?" Mina pushed eagerly.

"I-I would've- U-Uhm-" Denki kept stuttering.

Mina flicked his forehead. "Come on! Tell me! Don't leave me hanging!"

"Ow!" Denki put a hand over his forehead where she had flicked him. "What the heck Mina-?"

"Answer meee!" Mina said eagerly.

"Fine, I-I would've held the kiss!" Denki blurted out. He realized what he had said and covered his mouth, blushing profusely.

Mina's eyes lit up, and she giggled excitedly, almost bouncing up and down. "Eeeek! So you do like him!!"

"N-No I d-don't-!" Denki stuttered, still blushing profusely.

"Yes you do!" Mina said in a fangirling voice. "How do you plan to tell him?" She asked eagerly.

"T-Tell him w-what?" Denki said, nervously chuckling.

"How do you plan to tell him you like him?!" She asked eagerly again, bouncing around at this point. "Tell me! Tell me, tell me!"

"Tell him I like him? Doesn't he like someone else already? He's always with Bakugo unless we're walking home together or walking to school after the weekend. Why would he like me? Let alone, why would I confess to him if he doesn't feel the same?"

As Denki got lost in thought, the blush on his face quickly faded and he kept his head down.

"I-I don't plan to." He muttered.

"Huh? Why not?" Mina asked in a disappointed tone.