Chapter 8

After class Kirishima walked to his dorm, shutting the door and locking it. "Why couldn't I get my mind off of what happened? He said it was nothing.. Yet I can't stop thinking about it!" He sighed, frustrated, and grabbed a hoodie from his closet, along with some jeans. "I'll just walk around to take my mind off of things."

After he changed he grabbed a bandana, putting it on as well. "Alright, just need my phone and some earbuds." He went to his nightstand, taking some earbuds out of the drawer and grabbing his phone. He plugged in the earbuds and started playing some music, putting his phone in his back pocket.

Once Kirishima made it to the park, he started walking around at random, still failing to take his mind off of what happened. "What if he thought that happened for a reason to? Or was it really just nothing? No no, stop this. It's just hope that he would somehow like me. I know he doesn't, he's more into Jiro." He sighed quietly and sat under a tree in the park.

"Then again.. I've told myself this so many times, and I still have hope. Why?" He went deep into thought and turned the volume of the music up. "Just stop thinking about this already! He said it was nothing, I heard it from him face to face. It meant nothing, so I should just drop it already!"

Denki stayed in his dorm for the rest of the day, not wanting to face Kirishima after the accidental kiss. "My mind is racing about it.. Why?! It meant nothing! I even told him that! I have no reason to be thinking this way!" He stared at the ceiling and started turning red, thinking more and more about the kiss. "But I have to admit.. His lips were soft.." At that thought, he started ensuing a major gay panic. "Wait- WHAT DID I JUST THINK THAT FOR?! And how did-" There was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Denki said and covered his face with the pillow once again.

"It's Mina!" Mina responded in a hyper voice.

Denki sighed and sat up tossing the pillow aside. "Come in."

Mina walked in, closing the door carefully before rushing over to where Denki was. "So~ Tell me!! How did it feel?!" Mina said in a hyper and anxious voice.

"How did what feel?" Denki asked her in a confused tone.

"The kiss dummy! How did it feel?!" Mina said, still hyper and anxious.

Once again, Denki turned a bright shade of red. "W-What kiss-?" He asked, nervously chuckling and trying to avoid the subject.

"Come on Denki, I know you know what I'm talking about! Tell me!" Mina said, pouting a bit.

"I don't know what you're talking about Mina!" Denki responded, still trying to avoid the subject.

"Fine, if you won't tell me, I can ask Kirishima to and-" Mina started saying, and stood up.

"NO! Fine, I'll tell you!" Denki said, and sighed.

Mina sat back down, eagerly waiting. "So~?"

Denki was silent for a second, and started turning red. "W-Well.. It was.. Good." He started turning more and more red with every word. "And uhm.. You know what! I have homework to do!" He said, nervously chuckling and stood up.

"Hey- You're not gonna avoid-" Mina started.

"Bye!" Denki said, pushing her out the door and shutting it. He sighed, still bright red. "Note to self: Avoid Mina at all costs!"