Chapter 16

Denki slowly stirred awake, hugging Kirishma tighter and yawning. "So warm.. And comfy.." His eyes fluttered open and he yawned again. "Wait.. This isn't my dorm.. Where the hell am I?" Denki sat up quickly and looked around, then realized where he was and sighed in relief. "Okay.. Just Kiri's dorm.. Thank God.. But wait, why am I here?"

Denki started thinking back to the night before, and turned bright red in an instant. "Holy fuck- Wait- No way that I- Why would I-" He covered his face with his hands and sighed quietly. "I fucked up big time! He's gonna hate me forever for this! What do I do?!"

He looked over at the sleeping redhead before stopping his thoughts dead in their tracks, and calmed down almost instantly. "Wait.. How did looking at him calm me down? And why is he so cute when he sleeps..?" Denki's cheeks were dusted with a light pink blush. "Why brain?! Why do you do this to me?!"

Denki sighed once again, before realizing he had been looking at Kirishima for a while, but for some reason he didn't want to stop. He noticed the small almost unnoticeable freckles he had, the small yet cute scar over his eye, even how his hair still had the two horn like parts up, even when it was down.

Kirishima, who no longer was able to hug Denki, stirred slightly in his sleep, reaching over and hugging him by his waist. Denki turned a light shade of pink. "Please, please wake up soon Kiri- For the love of god you're trying to kill me with this."

Kirishima, still dead asleep, hugged his waist a bit tighter. "Fuck- What do I do? This never happened before, why now?! Why the hell am I even panicking? He's my best friend for crying out loud!" At that moment, it was as if his brain started turning against him.

"Well.. Maybe he's more than a friend..? What- NO- He's just my friend! But, maybe.. No no no! Stop it Kaminari!"

Denki didn't realize it, but he was slightly shaking, causing Kirishima to hug his waist impossibly tighter. "Calm down..." Kirishima mumbled in his sleep. "I'm right here..."

At those words Denki stopped shaking, and looked down at Kirishima. He smiled before turning bright pink. "Wait a fucking minute.. He calms me down so easily, I always wanna be around him, I'm always sad when he leaves.." As everything clicked Denki turned a deep shade of red. "Well fuck- I did fall in love with my best friend."

Kirishima stirred slightly, but stayed asleep, pulling Denki as if saying 'lay down with me' in Kaminari's vision. The blonde sighed and laid back down, hugging Kirishima as tight as before and nuzzling into his chest. "You know.. Maybe I can manage to stay like this for the day.. It's nice.. And comfy.. And warm.." He smiled slightly, nuzzling Kirishima's chest more. "And safe. Definitely safe."

After around an hour, Kirishima slowly stirred awake, and yawned. He looked down to see Denki still asleep, having no idea he had awakened before, and smiled slightly. He gently pulled the blonde a bit closer, and covered them both with a blanket. "I have to get up eventually.. But he's so cute when he sleeps.. And I don't want to wake him up either."

Kirishima carefully nudged Denki off of him, and covered him with the blanket, only to have the blonde hug his arm. He looked down at Denki and sighed, gently trying to pull his arm away as Denki's hug only grew tighter. "Come on.. He's asleep, stop thinking he'll like you, stupid brain!"

Denki frowned a bit as Kirishima finally got his arm free and stood up. Kirishima grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower, making sure to not wake up Denki.

While Kirishima went to take a shower, Denki woke up once again and looked around, not seeing Kirishima and frowning a bit once again. "I hate it when he leaves.. Why am I so damn clingy if he's just a crush?" He heard the shower running in the bathroom before sighing and hugging a pillow, closing his eyes. "A pillow can work.. For now at least.."

Not too much time later Kirishima emerged from the bathroom, still drying his hair and now wearing a black tank top and grey sweatpants. He glanced over at Denki before chuckling. "Morning Denki."
Denki stopped hugging the pillow and looked over at Kirishima before smiling. "Morning Kirishima."

Kirishima smiled in return before setting the towel aside and walked over to him, ruffling his hair. "Sleep well?"

The blonde nodded and hugged the pillow once again, hiding his face.

Kirishima grabbed his phone and ear buds off the nightstand. "I'm gonna go train for a little bit, you can stay here if you'd like Denki."

Denki nodded once again and hugged the pillow tighter. Kirishima left the dorm room, shutting the door quietly.

After a few minutes had passed Denki shot up and kept his face hidden in the pillow. "What the fuuuuck- '' He started, starting to panic. "Why did I smile?! Why does he have such an effect on me?!" He was a bright shade of red and huffed. "God damn it Kaminari, how the hell did you let this happen? You fell in love with him and this just proved it!" He mumbled into the pillow.

A few seconds later there was knocking at the door.