Chapter 14

Kirishima checked his messages after a few minutes before sighing and setting his phone down. "Maybe he just fell asleep or something." He said as he got up and slipped on a hoodie. "Might as well take a walk now. I don't have anything to do anyways."

He checked his phone one more time before leaving it on his night stand. "He's not gonna answer any time soon, stop checking." He left his dorm, careful not to get caught leaving UA.

Once Kirishima made it to the park he sat under the same tree, and looked at the sky. "Why am I still thinking about the incident..? It meant nothing, he said so himself. But, then why do I keep thinking it did? Is it just my hopes?" He closed his eyes, still thinking. "Maybe.. But it's just hopes, right? That can't help me at all with this."

He imagined what happened, and instantly turned red. "Okay, this isn't working! What the hell brain, why now, when I'm trying to not think about it?!"

He jumped slightly when someone had tapped his shoulder. "Kirishima?" Bakugo asked. "Why are you out here this late?"

"Huh-? Oh, I was just thinking." Kirishima responded.

Bakugo slightly nodded then looked around. "It's pretty late, you should head back."

"Yeah, shouldn't you head back to?" Kirishima got up.

"I'm just going to visit a friend. I'll be back by tomorrow." Bakugo responded, starting to walk off.

"Alright, see ya tomorrow!" Kirishima said as he started heading back to UA.

Once Kirishima made it back to UA it was around 11:00pm, so he snuck back to his dorm without getting caught. Once he made it he entered his dorm and shut the door quietly, and turned on the lights. He jumped a bit, seeing someone standing in front of him.

"Mina?! What are you-" Kirishima said, only to get cut off by Mina shushing him.

"Quiet down! We're not supposed to be out of our dorms this late dummy! I have questions for you once again." Mina said.

"More questions?" Kirishima said, surprised.

"Mhm! Now, sit down!" She answered, pointing to his bed. "It's a lot of questions."

Kirishima sighed and sat down on his bed, Mina sitting by him. "Alright, shark boy, first question! So, if you had been alone when that little 'incident' happened, what would you have done?"

Kirishima sat silent for a second, slowly turning a very faint shade of red. "I would've held the kiss."

Mina giggled excitedly and continued asking her questions. "If you had the chance to tell Denki how you feel, would you?"

Kirishima turned slightly more red before nodding as a response. "Yes."

"Yes! So they do like each other! This last question is gonna confirm it for sure!" Mina took a deep breath. "Final question, if you had a way to see if he likes you back, would you take it?" Mina asked in a serious sort of tone.

Kirishima sat in silence before answering her question.