Chapter 10

Kirishima walked down the halls of UA, he checked the time on his phone again. "Shit.. school's almost over. I gotta hurry if I don't want to bump into Denki." With that thought, he started running down the halls and out of the gates of UA.

He made it to the park, still running and out of breath, and sat under a tree. "I made it here, and nobody saw me. Good. Now, what do I do?" He looked around before just shrugging and staying under the tree. He looked up at the sky, noticing the tree was a cherry tree, and closed his eyes, getting lost in his own thoughts.

"I still can't get my mind off of what happened at the training grounds... What if Denki actually thought something of it? What if he actually does like me back? Even if he does, how can I know for sure?" These thoughts continued for about an hour until he heard someone approaching him.

"Hey Kirishima!" Mina said in her usual cheerful voice. "Were you sick earlier? Is that why you didn't come into class?"

Kirishima opened his eyes and stayed looking at the sky. "No, I was just tired and decided to rest for today. How were classes?"

Mina was silent for a second before responding. "Classes were actually slightly worse than usual. Denki wouldn't stop asking us if you answered our messages, and he kept checking his phone every time the teachers turned their backs."

"He was?" Kirishima said in a guilty tone. "I never thought he'd get so worried.. I have to apologize to him."

"He said he wanted to stop by your dorm, so he might be there." Mina said. Kirisima got up and thanked Mina before running back to UA.

"I never thought Denki would get so worried.. God I hope he hasn't already stopped by my dorm!" Kirishima picked up his pace, running as fast as he could to his dorm.

Kirishima finally made it to his dorm after a few minutes, out of breath. As he leaned against the wall he could hear someone walking towards him, and felt someone tap his shoulder.

"Kirishima? Are you alright?" Denki asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Kirishima responded after catching his breath. "Are you okay?"

Denki was silent for a second, then slightly nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just was worried when you didn't show up for any classes, and didn't respond to anyone's messages."

Kirishima was silent. "I should've at least responded to Mina.. Damn it Eijirou, how are you so stupid?" He got snapped out of thinking by another tap on his shoulder.

"Are you sure you're okay, Kirishima? You seem distracted." Denki said, once again in a worried tone.

Kirishima nodded. "Yeah, just a little side tracked with something. I'm perfectly fine other than that!" He gave one of his friendly smiles before turning to his dorm door to open it.

"Hey, Kirishima, wait a minute-" Denki said, grabbing Kirishima's arm and stopping him.

"What is it?" Kirishima asked.