Chapter 15

Kirishima sat in silence before answering her question. "To have a chance to know if he loves me back? Hell yeah! But wait.. What if he does and ends up getting his feelings hurt somehow? I don't wanna hurt him!"

He sighed before slowly nodding. "I would, but only if it doesn't hurt him emotionally or physically."

Mina, at this point, just internally fangirled. "Okay, what if I told you-" She pointed at Kirishima. "That I have a way to tell if he likes you back?"

"You do?" Kirishima responded almost in an instant.

"Yes, but you have to go along with it. Do you wanna know how?"

Kirishima quickly nodded and Mina started telling him her plan. After a few minutes Mina left and Kirishima laid down on his bed, smiling slightly.

"Mina, I hope this works. I'll finally be able to tell if he feels the same!" He chuckled quietly to himself at the thought before thinking once again. "Then again, there's never a guarantee he will. I have to be prepared if he doesn't, because I can't, and won't, force him to." With those thoughts in mind, he drifted off to sleep.

Kirishima woke up the next morning to knocking on his door. He slowly stirred awake and sat up, yawning and stretching. "Who is it?"

"Hey Kirishima, it's Denki!"

Kirishima yawned again. "You can come in." He responded in a tired tone. Denki walked in and closed the door behind himself, walking over to Kirishima.

"Hey, how come you didn't come to school the other day?" Denki asked him in a slightly worried tone.

"Oh, I was tired from training and uh, decided to rest for the day."

Denki nodded as a response. "Okay.. so it wasn't the accidental kiss. Knew it was nothing." At that thought Denki had a disappointed look on his face.

"Hey, you okay Denki?" Kirishima asked.

"I'm fine, just wanted to be sure you were okay." Denki gave one of his bright smiles.

"Oh, alright. Did you need anything else?"

"No, but can I ask one thing?"

"Sure, I'm all ears."

"Would you mind if I asked for a hug?" Denki asked sheepishly.

"Not at all! I'm always here if you need anything." Kirishima responded, hugging Denki tightly.

Denki was still for a second before returning the hug, smiling a bit. "Why does this feel so right..? It's so.. Warm.. and I feel safe.. Hugging him never felt like this before, why does it feel like this so suddenly?" As he thought this, he subconsciously nuzzled into Kirishima's chest. "Maybe I do like him? But even so, I don't know if he likes me back. How could I know if he does? I know I can't ask him.. If I did, and he doesn't like me back, then I'd have given myself away.. Why the hell are feelings so damn confusing?"

"Hey, is something wrong Denki?" Kirishima asked him.

"Huh? Oh, nothing's wrong. I'm fine." Denki responded to the redheads' question

Kirishima sighed lightly. "Alright."

Denki tightened the hug a bit more, starting to think once again. "I don't wanna leave.. Why? I just want to stay hugging him forever.. It feels so comfortable and safe.. And warm.." Denki closed his eyes, enjoying the hug. "Maybe.. Just maybe.. He likes me back?" Not too long after that thought, Denki fell asleep while hugging Kirishima.

Kirishima felt the blonde's grip loosen slightly, and looked down at him. He chuckled slightly at the sleeping Kaminari, and laid down carefully so he didn't wake him up.

"Why is he so cute?" Kirishima chuckled lightly and played with Denki's hair. "Hm.. He's asleep, so he wouldn't mind right? He wouldn't even know it happened."

He carefully and sneakily kissed Denki's cheek before sighing contently. "He might hate me tomorrow.. But for some reason I just want to stay like this.. It feels so right.." Kirishima smiled, still playing with the blonde's hair.

Denki stirred slightly, nuzzling more into Kirishima's chest and hugging him a bit tighter as a response to the redhead kissing his cheek. Kirishima chuckled and hugged him, closing his eyes and relaxing. "So damn cute.." Not long after this thought, Kirishima fell asleep.