Chapter 5

As Kirishima walked into the classroom, Denki was talking with the rest of the BakuSquad. They started laughing before seeing Kirishima had walked in and waved at him to come over.

"Kirishima! Come over here!", Mina said, excited.

"Alright alright, I'm coming." Kirishima laughed a bit and walked over to where they were after setting his bag by his desk.

"Oh, you didn't put your hair up?", Mina said in a slightly confused tone.

"I slept in a bit and didn't have enough time to. So I guess this is a rare moment for me to have my hair down.", Kirishima nervously chuckled.

"Oh, it still looks great bro!", Denki smiled brightly. "It looks more than great, it's cute. Shit- Why did I think that again-?!"

Kirishima nervously chuckled before going to his desk and sitting down, laying his head on the desk. "Okay brain, why in the ever-loving hell did I take that differently than a friendly way?! He's my bro, nothing more! So stop this!"

Kirishima quickly glanced over at Denki before looking away in the opposite direction. "Why am I acting like this, let alone thinking this way? I never thought like this before, so why now? He's into Jiro anyways! Why would my brain decide to suddenly say 'Oh hey, you have feelings for your best friend now.' Especially when he's straight?"

Mina walked over to Kirishima's desk and poked his shoulder. "Alright, rock boy, what happened between you and Denki last night?", she asked, smirking. "Cuddling? Hugging? Flirting? Anything?"

Kirishima turned red at the words 'flirting' and 'cuddling' and shook his head. "No! Nothing happened! I swear!"

"Hm... Fine. But if anything does happen you know I'll find out.", Mina said. She smiled innocently before walking back over to the group.

Kirishima laid his head back on his desk and sighed heavily. "Gosh dang it- Why Mina? I just got my mind off of that!!"

Kirishima looked up hearing the class doors open and saw Aizawa walking to the podium.

"Alright class, quiet down. Today you will be doing some training. Partner up before we go to the training grounds. You have five minutes," Aizawa said. He then left the classroom, leaving everyone to find a partner.

Mina partnered with Sero, Bakugo with Jirou, leaving only Kirishima and Denki.

"Again? Is Mina still trying something?" Kirishima thought to himself, walking over to Denki. "Hey Denki, guess we're the only ones left."

"Yeah, guess so," Denki said. He looked around before whispering to Kirishima, "How did I end up in your dorm last night, by the way?"

Kirishima was silent for a second before responding. "Oh, you fell asleep near the end of the movie, so I brought you back. I was tired by the time I made it to my dorm, so I just decided to let you stay the night."

Denki nodded. "Okay, I guess that makes sense. Did anything happen?"

"No, not that I know of. You just seemed bothered, in a way, whenever you were asleep."

Denki turned slightly pink and nodded quickly before nervously chuckling. "Eh- That was nothing. Just, uhm, guess I was dreaming."

"Yeah, you could say that.", Kirishima responded before hearing the class doors open.

"Alright, has everyone found their partner?" Aizawa said, now holding a cup of coffee.

Everyone nodded and stood by their partner.

"Good, let's go to the training grounds," Aizawa said before taking a sip of his coffee and leaving. The rest of the class followed, excited to train.