Chapter 7

Kirishima ran at Denki, ready to hopefully win the training session. Denki attempted to dodge and ended up tripping after stumbling backward for a second. "Crap! He can win easily if I'm-!"

Denki's thoughts were interrupted by Kirishima tripping as well, and ending up falling on top of him.

Denki had shut his eyes and opened them to see a red-faced Kirishima. After a moment, he realized what had happened. When Kirishima had tripped and fallen on top of him, he had also ended up accidentally kissing him.

Kirishima quickly got up and backed away a bit, nervously chuckling and red-faced. "Sorry sorry! My bad!" he said nervously and offered a hand to Denki.

Denki looked at his hand for a second before taking it, allowing Kirishima to help him get up. They both were red-faced, and Aizawa sighed. "Alright, class is almost over, let's go back inside."

Mina giggled as they walked back to the classroom, whispering to Sero the entire way there.

"Haha, funny Mina. Did you plan this too? And why did you plan this, let alone know this would happen?!" Kirishima thought as he walked back to the 1A classroom. "He's not gay! He's into Jiro! Hell, sure, I might be gay, but that doesn't mean I can just start crushing on my best friend! He has someone else he likes, and I can find someone else, right?? Right!"

Denki rushed ahead of everyone else, practically running back to the classroom. "No way I can face him after that! How the hell did that even happen?! Everyone even witnessed it! Now they're gonna get so many wrong signals!! Kiri's into Bakugo, not me!!" He made it to the classroom in record time, and grabbed his bag, running straight to his dorm afterwards.

Once Denki made it to his dorm, he shut the door quickly, and locked it before flopping onto his bed and hiding his face with a pillow. "No no no no! No way that just happened!! I may like him but no! This is wrong! He's into someone else!! Stop thinking he'd like you, stupid brain!!" Denki tossed the pillow aside and sighed in both embarrassment and frustration. "Why the hell did I fall in love with my best friend when he's into someone else?!" Denki mumbled to himself as he sat up and ran his hands through his hair.

"I'll just shower.. That'll take my mind off of this." He said as he went to his closet. After grabbing some sweatpants and a tank top, he heard a knock at his door. "Who is it?"

There was a second of silence before Denki got a response. "It's Kirishima."

Denki was silent, highly nervous given what happened moments ago. "Come in."

Kirishima walked into the room, also slightly nervous. "Hey, Denki. Uh- I just wanted to say sorry for what happened at the training grounds." Kirishima said, scratching the back of his neck and nervously chuckling.

"Oh- Uh-" Denki turned slightly red. "No worries! It was nothing after all!" He nervously smiled. "Even though my brain says it wasn't.. But that's just hopes. Ignore it, Denki!"

Kirishima sighed, both in relief but also slightly sad. "Thank goodness, I didn't want to ruin anything with it! Anyways, I'll, uh, see you later!" With that, Kirishima rushed out and back to the 1A classroom.

"Why the hell did it hurt hearing him say it was nothing? He's my best friend, and there's no way, NO WAY, I've got feelings for him." Kirishima thought as he walked back to the 1A classroom. "Plus, he's more into Jiro than anything. Even if he wasn't, I'd never have a chance."

Kirishima entered the classroom and sighed as he sat at his desk.