Chapter 2

After school, Kirishima waited at the gates for Denki. "Wonder what's taking him so long? Did something happen?" Kirishima looked up as he heard footsteps running in his direction.

"Sorry sorry! I had to finish something!" Denki said, out of breath as he finally made it to where Kirishima was. "School is not as easy as before."

Kirishima sighed. "That's true, but if we want to become hero's we have to go through it."

Denki nodded slightly in agreement. "Ready to head home?"
"Yeah, let's go," Kirishima said, starting to walk in the direction of his house. Denki followed him, starting to get lost in thought like he did that morning.

"Kirishima with his hair down... Why did I think that was cute-? He's my friend!" Denki heaved a small sigh and shook his head before noticing they had made it to Kirishima's house.

"You okay, Denki?" Kirishima said in a worried tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Denki answered, smiling a bit. "Why not head inside? I still have some homework to finish."
"Alright, see you tomorrow!" Kirishima said as he walked up the steps to his house, waving goodbye to Denki. Denki waved goodbye in return before starting to walk towards his own house, once again getting lost in thought.

"Okay... Denki Kaminari, stop thinking about Kiri with his hair down! He's your friend, nothing more!... But what if he doesn't consider me a friend? What if- No! Stop thinking like this!!" Denki sighed in frustration as he arrived at his house, and walked inside, straight to his room.

When Denki shut the door to his room he sighed heavily and ran his hands through his hair. "No no no! I'm NOT gonna like my friend! Especially when he's into someone else! I'm not gonna ruin anything!"

Denki went to his closet and grabbed a red hoodie and some black sweatpants before going to his bathroom to shower.

Kirishima made it to his room and smiled a bit before chuckling quietly. "Wonder if the movie's gonna be a horror movie. They all know Denki hates horror movies." He went to his closet still thinking while grabbing a black hoodie and some blue jeans. "I bet he'd look adorable when he's scared!" Kirishima froze in place at the thought before turning a bit red. "Wait- Why did I just- When did I-" Kirishima stood frozen in place.

"Haha, funny joke brain. No way I'm thinking like that about a friend. He's into girls, not guys!" Kirishima walked to his bathroom, still deep in thought, to take a shower and change.

Once everyone had made it to the theater, they all chose buddies to sit by. As per normal, Denki and Kirishima instantly partnered up.

"So, what movie is it? Have they told you yet??" Denki asked anxiously.

"Still no idea. They won't tell me a thing." Kirishima responded. "They won't even hand me my ticket, which is odd."

"Hm... Maybe it's some dumb kids movie?" Denki said jokingly.

Kirishima laughed. "Might be, or a horror movie."

"No! Not horror movies!" Denki said in a dreaded tone.

Kirishima laughed a bit more. "I'm joking, they know you hate horror movies! I doubt they'd do that to you."

"True, but still. They won't even tell you what movie it is!" Denki said, looking over at the others of the BakuSquad.

Kirishima sighed. "We just have to trust they didn't choose a horror movie or some romance movie."

They all went to the theater room once it was time for the showing, and sat in seats that were pretty spread out from each other. Kirishima and Denki got seats in the very back given they were the last ones to enter the theater room.

"Hey, Denki, did you ever get them to tell you what movie this was?" Kirishima asked Denki.
"No, they just dodged the question every time," Denki said.

Kirishima looked at the screen, seeing the movie was about to start. "Well, guess we're gonna find out soon."

As the movie started, Denki grabbed some popcorn he got and started eating. Kirishima got comfortable in his chair and watched the movie screen.

"It's a horror movie. I feel bad for Denki." Kirishima looked over at Denki then back at the screen and sighed. "Well, you're gonna hate this."

"Huh-?" Denki said before looking at the screen and going silent. "Oh no-"