Chapter 11

"What is it?" Kirishima asked.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Denki said in a nervous tone.

"Sure, do you wanna come into my dorm to talk?" Kirishima responded.

Denki nodded as a response, nervous. Kirishima opened his dorm door and walked in, Denki following after him. After Kirishima shut the door he turned to Denki. "So, what did you need to talk about?"

Denki nervously chuckled. "Uhm, the uh.. The incident at the training grounds." He said nervously.

"Oh, what about ?" Kirishima said, barely stopping himself from blushing.

"Well, Mina and the others may have taken it the wrong way.. And given she came to me and asked me about it I think she may have planned it."

"Planned it? The most she could've planned was partnering us up, unless she suddenly can predict what will happen."

"Well I guess she can, given she seemed happy." Denki looked at the ground.

"Hm.. She did ask me about it too. I was confused why."

"Wait- She did? She told me if I told her she wouldn't bother you about it!" Denki blurted out before covering his mouth, and turning almost completely red. "Shit I just said that out loud-"

"What? What do you mean told her about it? Didn't she see what happened?" Kirishima asked, confused. "And everyone else in 1A to.."

"Uh- Look at the time! Gotta go!" Denki said and rushed out of the dorm.

"Uh.. See you later then?" Kirishima said in a confused tone. He sighed and laid down on his bed, covering his face with his hands. "What the heck just happened? He ran out like something was wrong, but he's never done that before."

Kirishima glanced over at the alarm clock on his night stand. "Damn.. It's only 9:00pm? What can I do to pass the time?" He thought for a few minutes before sighing once again. "Maybe just stay here again? I'm sure they won't mind if I skip another day, right?"

After a minute he got up and grabbed a sweatshirt and sweatpants before going to take a shower.

"I feel.. Somewhat better. Maybe another day to myself can help?" He sat down on his bed, still drying his hair. After he dried his hair, he brushed it and put it up in a small ponytail. "Okay.. Maybe I should hang out in the park tomorrow? Or train? The training grounds shouldn't be occupied tomorrow." He said to himself as he put on his sweatshirt.

He heard a knock at his door. "Who is it?"
"Hey, it's Mina!" Mina said in a very hyper voice.

"Come in."

Mina rushed in and shut the door, running over to Kirishima. "Okay, this may be sudden, but what are your thoughts on Denki?" She asked in a rushed and hyper voice.

"My thoughts on Denki? What do you mean by that?" Kirishima asked and sat down on his bed.

"You know, like, what do you think about him? Your feelings about him and stuff!"

"Feelings? He's my best friend. The best best friend I could've asked for. He's cool, funny, sometimes a little hyper."

"Kirishima, you know what I meant by feelings." Mina said sternly.

Kirishima sighed. "Look, he's my best friend. Why do you ask?"

Mina was silent before standing up. "Never mind then, I'll be leaving now." She said as she walked towards the door.

"I- Alright? See you later."

"See ya." Mina said as she left and closed the door behind her.