Chapter 6

Everyone arrived at the training grounds after changing into their hero costumes and got back with their partners.

"Alright, everyone to the side. Who wants to go first?", Aizawa asked and looked over at his class.

Mina stepped forward, dragging Sero. "We'll go first Aizawa!"

"Alright, get ready," Aizawa said, taking a step back.

Mina and Sero got ready, doing a couple stretches before getting into their fighting stances.

"Are you both ready?" Aizawa asked them.

"Yes, Aizawa sensei!" they both answered.

Mina and Sero started training while everyone else watched. After about ten minutes or so Sero managed to trap Mina with his tape and win.

"Alright, who's next?" Aizawa asked. Bakugo and Jiro stepped forward.

As everyone trained, the last ones left were Kirishima and Denki. They both went to opposite sides of the training grounds, doing some stretches before they started.

"Are you two ready?" Aizawa asked them.

"Yes, Aizawa sensei," Kirishima answered.

"Ready Aizawa sensei!" Denki replied excitedly.

"Alright, start," Aizawa said, taking a few steps back.

Kirishima activated his quirk first thing, and Denki charged up his quirk. Denki aimed his electricity at Kirishima, and Kirishima held his ground, getting ready to dodge it. Denki charged up to 200 volts and sent them towards Kirishima. Kirishima quickly moved out of the way, and ran at Denki, keeping an eye on him as well.

As Kirishima threw a punch at Denki, Denki dodged, only getting hit on his right arm. He charged up another 200 volts before sending them at Kirishima again, moving back while doing so. Kirishima dodged and ran at Denki again.