Chapter 4

Denki shifted awake, yawning and rubbing his eyes before looking around the room. "This isn't my dorm.." He looked around more before seeing Kirishima on the floor. He instantly turned bright red. "Oh, bloody hell- NO WAY- NO WAY I just stayed with Kirishima- No no no! Everyone's gonna get the wrong idea now! Shit!"

Denki was a deep shade of red, and covered his face with a pillow, curling into a ball and hiding under the blanket. "No no no no no no no- Why am I panicking? We're just friends, right? Right! Just friends, nothing more. Even if he was gay, he'd like Bakugo, not me!"

Denki peeked out from under the blanket, glancing over at Kirishima who was still asleep. He stayed the same deep shade of red and hid back under the blanket. "Nope- Okay- Still panicking- What do I do?!"

After somewhat calming down, Denki finally stopped hiding under the blanket. "Act like nothing happened. Walk to your dorm, change, and go to class." He sat up and glanced at Kirishima once again, seeing he was still asleep. "Thank god he stayed asleep-"

He carefully got up and noticed something out of the corner of his eye. "Wait a second... He has a plushie of himself?" Denki picked up the Kirishima plush and looked at it. "You know what... I admit it's hella cute. It's a chibi Kirishima! Who wouldn't think it's adorable?" He chuckled slightly and set the plush down before getting up and quietly leaving the dorm room.

Kirishima woke up, hearing his dorm door quietly shut, and yawned. "Who came by my dorm?" He sat up and looked around, then saw Denki was no longer there. "Huh... Guess he left. For once he woke up before me."

Kirishima stretched and got up. "Never sleeping on the floor again, my back hurts so bad." He went to his closet and got his uniform, going to the bathroom to change. Once he changed, he started styling his hair and thinking.

"Okay... Denki stayed the night. Shouldn't be too bad, right? ... Wait a damn second- MINA! She's gonna use this against me, isn't she?!" He stopped styling his hair for a second, getting more lost in thought. "Wait- that also means- Shiiit, they're gonna get the wrong signals from this! But nothing happened, why would they? Denki simply fell asleep and I brought him to my dorm so he could rest! Yeah! Nothing happened!"

He looked at the time on his phone. "Five minutes until class? Dang it, I don't have enough time to finish my hair!" He quickly washed out the hair spray and left his hair down, grabbing his bag and rushing to the Class 1-A classroom.