Chapter 13

"I don't plan to tell him how I feel." Denki looked up at Mina. "I-I have reasons for it to.."

"What are the reasons?"

"W-Well.. I think it's obvious, Mina. He likes Bakugo."

Mina looked at Denki, shocked. "Wait, what?"

"He likes Bakugo.." Denki said again.

"Pfftt- He's so oblivious!" Mina held back her laughter. "He does? When did you figure that out?"

"I've known for a while. He's always around him at school, and actually has been talking to him more recently."

Mina was silent for a second before answering him. "So you're telling me Shark Boy likes the Pomeranian?"

Denki nodded and sighed. "Yep."

"Got it! I'll be going now!" Mina got up and rushed over to the door.

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

"See ya!" Mina said as she rushed out. "I've gained all the information I need. Thanks Kaminari!" She thought as she ran to Kirishima's dorm.

Denki got up off the floor and checked his phone, seeing no notifications. "Guess I really can't be bothered now. Mina's probably going to help Kirishima get with Bakugo now." He mumbled before laying on his bed.

"Should I tell him how I feel? He could feel the same way.. But- No! Stop it Kaminari! He doesn't like you, he likes Bakugo!" Denki sighed, frustrated, and covered his head with a pillow. "I'm not going to school tomorrow.. I'll stay in my dorm." He mumbled to himself.

He heard his phone buzz, and lifted the pillow off his head. "Who would be texting me right now?" He thought as he picked up his phone.

His eyes widened seeing who messaged. "Kirishima-? Why would he be messaging me? Didn't we just talk like an hour ago?" His phone buzzed again in his hand, and he checked to see another message from Kirishima.

Kiri: 'Hey Kaminari! Just a quick question. Did Mina stop by your dorm earlier?' (9:30pm)

Kiri: 'I'm just wondering because she stopped by my dorm all excited.' (9:31pm)

Denki set his phone down and covered his head with a pillow again. "Not here, come back later." He mumbled as a response to the messages. His phone buzzed again, and rolled over, facing away from his phone. He covered himself with a blanket and closed his eyes, falling asleep quickly.