Chapter 17

A few seconds later there was knocking at the door. "Hey, Denki? Kirishima said you'd be here." Mina said.

Denki stayed hugging the pillow and yelled loud enough for her to hear, "Come in."

Mina walked into the room, as soon as she shut the door she ran over to Denki. "What did you two do last night?" She asked excitedly.

Denki once again turned light pink. "N-Nothing. W-We didn't do a-anything." He stuttered.

"Your stuttering says otherwise, now spill!" Mina said, still excited.

"Fine.. I-I may have come to a realization that.. I-I like him. A-And may or may not have fallen asleep while h-hugging him.." Denki said sheepishly, turning more and more red with every word.

Mina squealed excitedly. "Yes! I knew it!!"

The blonde hid his face in the pillow even more, trying to hide his blushing. "Mina- Stop! We both know he likes Bakugo!"

Mina giggled and smirked. "I know exactly who he likes." She said, pointing at Denki.

"Who?" He lifted his head, no longer hiding his blushing.

"Hm.. who spent the night with him last night?" She said, examining her finger nails before glancing up at him.

"W-Wait-" Denki said in disbelief. "H-He does like me..?"

Mina smiled and nodded. "Mhm! And~ I can help you confess to him."

"You can?" Denki said excitedly before awkwardly clearing his throat. "I-I mean, you can?" He said in a calmer tone.

"Mhm! Just follow these steps." Mina said, showing him some notes on her phone.

The next weekend, Kirishima came back from his training to a note on his door. "Wonder who came by. Everyone knows I normally train on Saturdays." He wondered.

'Hey, Eijirou! I wanted to ask if you can stop by the tree you normally sit under in the park? I have a question to ask you!

-Kaminari'

Kirishima smiled slightly at the note. "I know it's just hope but.. I have a feeling I'm never gonna regret meeting up with him.. Even though every other time I never have."

Kirishima entered his dorm room and shut the door behind himself, getting some clean clothes and going to take a shower. Once he finished showering, he changed into the yellow hoodie and light blue slightly torn skinny jeans.

Once finished tying his hair up and putting on his shoes, he finally left his dorm and started walking to the park. "I wonder what he's planning? Given the note it must be something big, or at least that's what I got from it."

He chuckled to himself at the thought, and continued walking down the halls and out of the gates of UA. "He's been acting differently lately.. More clingy but yet, trying to hide it in a way? He seems to get jealous much easier, especially when the subject lands on me. Maybe he does like me back?"

Kirishima arrived at the cherry tree he normally sat under, and saw Denki standing by the tree, fidgeting around with something while facing away from him.

"Hey Denki!" Kirishima said cheerfully.

The blonde jumped slightly and turned around, hiding whatever he was holding behind his back. "Hey Kirishima!"

"How come you asked me to come here?"

"O-Oh, about that.. I-I have a question for you." Denki said, keeping his head down and fidgeting.

Kirishima's head tilted curiously. "What is it?"

Denki took a deep breath and showed what he was hiding behind his back. It was a small but decent sized bouquet of crimson red flowers. "I-I like you, a-and I have for a while.." Denki started. "A-And so.. I had some help to do this, a-and-" Denki's sentence was cut off by Kirishima's lips on his.

Kirishima had wrapped his arms around the blonde, and kissed him, starting to tear up. Denki returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around his neck, starting to turn red every second the kiss lasted.

Kirishima broke the kiss and chuckled before hugging Denki tightly. Denki smiled and returned the hug, sighing contently.

"I love you." Kirishima said, and smiled at him.

Denki turned almost completely red, and smiled as brightly as ever. "I love you too!" He responded cheerfully.

With the words being said, Kirishima pulled Denki into another kiss, both of them overjoyed the other had shared the same feelings.