I'll Never Stop Loving You

I know I'll never stop. You know I love you. I need to stop but I can't find a way.

He was what made all the pieces in my heart work together. These pieces only work together with him. He has the key to make them function and produce love. Each piece represented a different part of him. His laugh was one, his smile another. Each part of him making him who he was. Each part making up what was in my heart.

I don't know what I'll do without him. I don't want anyone else. Other guys don't read to me while I drift to sleep like Ryder did. Other guys won't get me roses on random occasions and place them in my hair. Other guys won't do what Ryder did for me on my birthday. Other guys will never be my Ryder. No, my Ryder is one of a kind. My Ryder is and will always be, the guy of my dreams. I will forever love him. I will never forget my first love. He will always be in my heart. I just wish we'd had more time.

I knew he was the one. He had actually noticed me. And for once, it wasn't for the same reason all those other boys would. He noticed my beauty, my true beauty. The beauty that comes from within.

This beauty, to him, had made me inevitably visible to him.