New Classes

With the new school year came new classes. And as Elena had already noticed, I had a crush. She wasn't sure who I liked but it was apparent it was a big crush. You couldn't blame me though! Miles is the best guy around! He's smart, plays football, is good with kids, funny and incredibly nice to everyone. He's genuinely a great guy, but I did have to admit that his looks help too.

I walked in to gym class and casually glanced around. My eyes floated to his figure and I couldn't help but look at him. I wish I could talk to him but he was always surrounded by so many pretty girls trying to get his attention. I just wouldn't stand a chance.

Today was colder than most days so I wore my blue sweater out with my gym shorts. As Elena and I made our way to our seats I saw him walk past us. He sat two rows in front of ours, and had his assigned seat next to the most popular girl at our school, Haley. Haley was undeniably beautiful but I'm pretty sure that was all she had going for her. Nonetheless, it wasn't like there was a time he would ever not notice Haley.

"You should go over there and talk to him." Elena encouraged.

"He's talking to Haley," I stated as I felt my head lower "She'd probably kill me if I tried to intervien with her next love."

"You mean victim?" We both look at each other and laugh. "You know I'm right Chaela (Michaela's nickname)"

"Yeah, well she's still the one all the guys want." I said glancing at her. She moved closer to him every second, causing everyone around them to stare.

"Yeah, 'cause they can't have us!" Elena yelled with a whoop of triumph. We burst out laughing which only lead us to have to do 20 push ups infront of the class for interrupting, which seemed ridiculous since nobody had been paying attention anyway.

After gym was when it happened. I walked out with Elena and I crashed into someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry-" I stuttered.

"It's fine. I'm Jade by the way. I'm new here and I was just looking for my next class, but I just  found it." she cut in.

"Oh well, if you're new, do you want to eat lunch with us?" Elena offered.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." Jade said with a wide smile.

And with that, Jade became a part of us.