After Football Practice

It had been a month since Miles and I started dating.

Elena and Max were doing great. As he had said he would, he was waiting for her. They had grown much closer than they had been before. I'm pretty sure they'll be together soon.

Connor and Jade were not together, either. Jade said she wanted to wait. I could tell that spending time with Jade had really changed him. He wasn't as big of a flirt as he used to be. Nonetheless, he still took other girls out on dates. Jade wasn't worried about this, and if I were her I wouldn't be either. It was apparent to everyone Jade was the one Connor wanted to be with. I don't know what that girl did, but whatever it is, it worked.

The three of us walked to Jamba Juice since it was only seven minutes away from our school on foot.

"I think we should head back to school after football practice is over." Jade said.

"Why? Ooh do you want to go see Connor?" I teased.

"I think we should go back too." Elena agreed. They exchanged a devious smile to each other. Okay then?

"Okay fine, we'll go back."

Elena was busy texting someone up until about ten minutes later, when Elena and Jade both went to the bathroom. I stayed behind since I hadn't finished my drink yet. I heard her phone vibrate on the table and couldn't resist myself. I read what the text said. It said "It's all set up. You can bring her now."

Umm, what?

They returned and I got up to throw away my now empty cup. Elena glanced at her phone and smiled.

"Lets go back now!"

***

As we approached the football field, Elena and Jade both dragged me to the front bleachers. I looked up and found the whole football team was sitting on the turf except for one, Miles.

Elena and Jade made their way over to Max and Connor to watch. Wait, watch what exactly? Right then, Miles pulled out his guitar from behind Max and Connor. He began to play Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran.

Miles pulled out his microphone and began to sing.

"You look so wonderful in your dress

I love your hair like that

The way it falls down the side of your neck

Down your shoulders and back

We are surrounded by all of these lies

And people who talk too much

You got that kind of look in your eye

As if no one knows anything but us

Should this be the last thing I see

I want you to know it's enough for me

'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love

So in love, so in love

You look so beautiful in this light

Your silhouette over me

The way it brings out the blue in your eyes

Is the Tenerife Sea

All of the voices surrounding us here

They just fade out when you take a breath

Just say the word and I will disappear

Into the wilderness

Should this be the last thing I see

I want you to know it's enough for me

'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love

So in love, so in love

[6x]

Lumière, darling

Lumière over me

Should this be the last thing I see

I want you to know it's enough for me

'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love

So in love, so in love

You look so wonderful in your dress

I love your hair like that

And in a moment I knew you, Michaela "

He was right infront of me now, leaning forward against the small fence separating us. I scooted forward on the bleachers so that our faces were almost touching.

"I can't believe you just did that!" I squeaked. I was so happy I could feel my eyes begin to water up.

"I wanted to do something special for our first month together. I wanted to make you happy." He confessed.

"It feels like we've been together for much longer than a month."

He smiled and agreed "Yeah it does," he got serious before saying "I know we'll last so much longer. I feel nothing but pure love for you, Chaela."

"I love you."

We then kissed. I had forgotten anyone was there watching us as our kiss escalated to us making out. It was just us in that moment. Well, right up to the point where the whole team began to clap.

There were different shouts such as "Get is Harrison!"

"Awww so cute!"

"Get a room!"

Miles and I slowly pulled away from our kiss, my arms still lingering around his neck. He smiled down at me and asked "Are you ready to go?"

"Where?" I asked confused.

"What, you didn't think this was it did you? I have another surprise for my girl."

He carried me away bridal style to his car. Where we were going, I had no idea. But it felt good to know I would be with Miles wherever we went.