Finally Together

After a whole year of liking each other, we were finally dating. And let me tell you, Haley was not happy about it.

She had been trying to talk to him all of gym class. I don't know if she didn't realize it or if she just ignored the fact that Miles was sitting there smiling right at me. After a while, he got up and made his way over to me. The look on her face was priceless. The three of us, Elena, Miles and I laughed at her reaction. She stood up and screamed "Where are you going! I was in the middle of speaking to you! You can't just leave!"

He turned around and said "I'm sorry Haley, but there's someone more important that I would like to spend my time talking to. And that goes for the rest of you, too." He actually told that to Haley Mason and her little followers. Let's just say, that was the best day of gym in my entire life.

After gym, Miles was waiting for me. On Mondays and Fridays we hung out without the group unless something important came up. The days in between the six of us had lunch together by the field.

Miles and I headed to the soccer field. Since today his art project was due he had brought his whole suitcase worth of supplies. Watching him struggle to hop over the fence with that thing was priceless.

After we got over I asked "Why didn't you just let me hop the fence first then toss me your stuff so you could jump over?"

"Why didn't you suggest it before?"

"I thought it might have crossed your mind."

"No, but it would've helped."

"There's always next time."

We got to the bleachers and he sat down placing his stuff beside him. I sat on his lap and he put his left arm around my waist. He placed his head in the crook of my neck and I leaned my head onto his.

"I can't believe I missed out on this for so long. So many days I'd see you here with Elena and wish I could just come over and hold you in my arms like this." He admitted.

"Well why didn't you?"

"I already told you, remember?"

"Yeah I do. I was the one who should've done something.. I wanted you just as much."

"C'mon don't get to worked up about it. We're together now, aren't we?"

"Yeah, but we would've been together sooner."

"Everything has its time Chaela. You can't rush it. Things will happen at the right time for the right reason. We're together now aren't we?"

"Yeah, finally." We smiled at each other and he nodded before saying

"Yes, we are finally together."

"I love you Miles."

"And I you."

He placed his hand under my chin and tilted it up, but unlike last time, he didn't move it away.

"I truly am falling in love with you."

He leaned forward and pressed his lips onto mine. This kiss was so natural. Our lips moved perfectly in sync and their was no denying the sparks. This was the perfect kiss. This was the first kiss she shared with Miles. She knew that there would be plenty more after today.