The Mall

**Jade's POV**

After the rest of the group left, I took Connor with me to Forever 21. Mostly because it was the girliest store at this mall, besides Victoria's Secret, and there was no way I was taking the biggest flirt in school to Victoria's Secret. For obvious reason, that would be a huge mistake.

Inside the store, I took him to the small section with makeup products and little things like that. Of course, Connor being who he was, spotted the lingerie department across the room.

"Let's go that way!" Connor said while tugging at my already short shirt. I glanced over at the lingerie and back at him.

"So then it is true."

"What is?"

I smiled to myself. This is totally going to work. "You are a really big flirt."

He furrowed his eyebrows and of course said "No I'm not."

"Alright, then prove it. Stop acting like one."

"And who's going to make me?"

I raised my eyebrows at him and said "No one." I began walking away and soon after heard his footsteps running after me.

"Alright, fine I'll stop."

"Don't do me any favors."

"I'm not. It's my choice."

"Well alright then."

"Alright." I looked up at him and into his beautiful eyes. I began to tell him how I felt about him, but right then Elena texted me telling us we should start heading back. Connor read the text from my phone and said

"Shall we start getting back now?"

I looked at him and laughed "Shall?" I teased him.

"Okay that's enough!" He said. He picked me up and over his shoulder.

"Connor!" I exclaimed. "Put me down!"

"No!" He said stubbornly.

I giggled as he ran towards the car still carrying me. I felt like the girls from the movies I had watched as a child. The ones who in high school movies get carried away by their football star boyfriends across the football field infront of everyone. I'm so glad I got to spend today with Connor.

So no, I didn't get the chance to tell him how I felt, but I think we both knew the feelings were beginning to be mutual.