The Movie

We were going back to Elena's house since she had an entire room set up for us to watch our film. We made it just in time to watch The Lord of The Rings. Apparently all of the movies were playing today and we obviously couldn't miss the marathon. Not to mention it was the guys choice to pick the movie since we picked to go to the mall.

Us girls sneaked into the kitchen to talk about how today went. I went first and simply said "It went great. He helped me pick out a dress. How did things go with you Elena?"

"All I have to report is that Max is the most perfect guy I've ever been friends with."

"So you're not dating?" Jade clarified.

"No, but he is willing to wait. We'll go into details when, you know, they aren't in the same building."

"Right." I said. "Did anything happen with Connor?"

"I think so. He might actually stop going around with every girl. "

"He so likes you! Chaela, you should have seen them! He carried her over to the car! When does Connor ever do that?"

"Yeah and let's not forget the way he looked at Jade after you slapped his arm. He usually would tell a girl to leave him alone or something. "

"I guess I just have that affect on men." Jade said while fluttering her eyelashes.

"Hurry up you guys! The movie's starting!" Max called.

"We'll be right there!" Elena called back.

We all walked into the room and I walked over to Miles. I layed down next to him and he pulled the blanket over us. I rested my head on his chest, my arms hugging his torso. He had his right arm around me, pulling me closer.

After the second movie had finished, it was already 12:35. I sat up and saw everyone but Miles and I had fallen asleep. He noticed this too, and a smirk soon appeared on his face. He pulled me back to where I had been laying, except this time we were facing each other. He lifted my chin and I looked into his eyes.

"I really like you Michaela."

"I really l Iike you too, Miles."

"I have something I've been wanting to ask you."

"Okay?" He began to move his hand away from my face and began stroking my hair.

"Michaela... would you be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and saw how nervous he was. As if he had anything to be nervous about.

"Nothing would make me happier."

We gazed into each others eyes and before I knew it, we had soon both fallen asleep into each other's arms.