Meet Rani Amaravati

Wandering around in van (forests) of Vatsa Kingdom, after visiting her Sakhi Radhe, she found a deer which was laying down on the grass, virtually moribund. Anyway, she was a warrior and was habituated to see these happenings, but the 14 year old Amaravati could not visually perceive the deer in such a state. She layed her hands on the deers eyes and swiftly closed her eyes, knowing the deer cannot be healed anymore.

She had this superpower to take the pain of others and transfer it into herself, but her mother had asked her to be careful with this one. She cannot take so much pain but at the same time she couldn't let the deer suffer. She looked at the arrow which was pressed into the deers skin. She immediately knew what to do.

Amaravati - I'll set you free dear, you just have to go through a little more pain.

Her minute and mellifluous voice verbalized. She prehended the arrow with her hands pressing it inside. It was a nightmare for her but she didn't have no other option. The deer squeaked at the pain but anon there was no pants or screams heard. The deer was dead.

Amaravati - I've set you free, now Mahadev will incept you in his refuge, go dear, go and take rest. You've been through all the pain and now it's time to repose. You were a great warrior. You did a great job.

She stood up and probed for a rock. It was 7 in the evening and it was getting tardy, but without burying the deer she wouldn't have left that place ofcourse. She digged an aperture with a voluminous rock and threw the rock aside. She scoffed in tiredness and ambulated to where the dear was. She hoisted the deer up in her arms setting her in the aperture and later refilling it. Afore she would depart, she took a Mandara Flower and placed it on the top of the clay. She prayed to Mahadev and then turned around to leave the Forest.

|| In the Kingdom Of Vatsa ||

Maharani Vaasavadataa, Queen of the kingdom Vatsa, Ardhangini Of Vatsaraja, and the mother of Amaravati Devi was a Resplendent Women. Vaasavadataa and King Vatsaraja's love story was one among the greatest ones of all time. They were worshipped for thier love between each other. A Gallant one.

Rani Vaasavadataa was roaming around the whole Kingdom probing for her minuscule and naughty Daughter. She entered her chambers worried and sat on the royal bed. A knock caught her attention which made her look at the door.

Vaasavadataa - Where is our daughter Aarya? I've been probing for her in the whole Kingdom, for such a long time. Still no clue of her.

Vatsaraja - Why are you worried my dear? She verbally expressed she was going to Barsana to meet her Sakhi, Radha.

Vaasavadataa - I know Aarya, but visually examine the time, it's dusk, I'm afraid...

She scoffed biting on her lower lip.

|| Back to Rani Amaravati ||

She looked accross the kingdom after slipping inside carefully. She ran towards her quarter, tip toed but afore she could open it, she felt a sudden sting on her ears. She winced at the pain and looked up to visually perceive her mother convoluting her ears.

Amaravati - Mayya! It's hurting...

She squeaked squeezing her mother's hand in pain. Rani Vaasavadataa tensed up quickly relinquishing her. Devi Amaravati looked up to look at her mother who was filled with tears in her eyes.

Amaravati - Sorry maate, I didn't mean to be tardy... It's just-

Vaasavadataa - Do you even know how worried I was for you! I looked through the whole Kingdom but there was no trace of you, if you go anywhere without telling me again, I swear I'll tie you in a specific place and leave you there without any water and food!

Amravati - Maate, that's what Mayya yashoda did to kanha, but she regretted it lately. I hope, you won't regret maate.

Devi Amaravati smirked teasing her mother so she could get a glimpse of that resplendent smile on her mother's face again.

Vaasavadataa - You knew I would. Looking at your naive face, everyone knows that no one could punish you. And you take advantage of that.

Vaasavadataa verbalized getting a little upset as she digressed, facing her back to Amaravati.

Amravati - Oh Maate, I profoundly relish you so much. I would never take advantage of your mercy!

Vaasavadataa - Then why were you late putri? Did something transpire in Barsana?

Amravati - Would something genuinely transpire to me in the existence of my Sakha Krishna and Sakhi Radhe?

Vaasavadataa nodded her head in disagreement.

Amravati - I found a deer Maate, she was in a dying state, I availed her Maate.

Vaasavadataa - You availed the deer? DID YOU TAKE IT'S PAIN INTO YOURSELF?!

Amravati - No maate, I set her free by killing her. I had no other option then that. She might be resting now, would be under refuge of Mahadeva and Mata Gauri.

Vaasavadataa smiled at her daughter cupping her cheeks. Few claps prehended the attention of the two figures sitting on the bed. Vaasavadataa turned around to look at her Aarya. Maharaj Vatsaraja enmated from behind and hoisted up her daughter in his arms.

Vatsaraja - I'm proud of you my dear, but how did you get edified on such a topic? Did Gurudev Dikshant tell you about this?

Amaravati - Pitashree, I learnt it on my own. Few decisions has to be took by us, utilizing our heart and at times our brains.

Vatsaraja - Yes putri, You set a big example of resplendency with brain. Till illimitable Yugs, from now, you will be an example as who a warrior genuinely is, an astronomically immense hearted one, and one of the people who are resplendency with brains!

The whole family chuckled and celebrated the whole night in the celebration of Mahashivratri.

Hey Guys, this was my first part. I'll give y'all my best and I swear I wouldn't abandon you guys and this story in midway like many other writers do, lol. Just hope y'all are safe! Take care, love y'all!