The Abduction Of Rukmini

Aye! How you doin' peeps! Have a goodie! And, before you enter my fantasy dreamy story, don't forget to vote if you liked it Beautiful people.
*Wink wink*
I love you! Lol.

Rajkumar Rukmi raged with anger walking towards us. Arjun slowly gripped my hand as I gripped Rukmini's.

Arjun - You know what guys? Madhav says that we should run when we should run.

He utters nervously smiling. I pull them with me as we ran across the corridors and through the main door. Arjun hurried on the horse as he picked me up with him.

Rukmini - I shall ran to Girija temple. You two will get brother's attention as I'll reach there safely. Now go!

I nodd not wanting to leave her alone.

Rukmini - And! Thank you...

She smiles. A tear left my eyes looking at how Rukmi was rushing to tell his commanders to get a chariot ready for him as he cursed at Rukmini.

Arjun turned back to tie my waist with a cloth attached to the horse. He looked down at me as he sat on the horse facing me.

Arjun - Amare, are you okay?

He touched my cheek wiping my tears away. Suddenly my whole get-up turns back into a women's.

Arjun - Woah! Thank god you don't have to spend hours on getting ready after we get married! Otherwise the whole dinner will be completed by the Kuru clan as soon as you're done getting ready.

I pushed Arjun's shoulder playfully.

Me - As if you'll eat without me.

Arjun - Yeah, and then we both would  starve.

Arjun chuckled pulling my nose. He turned back to face ahead.

Me - Go! Go! Go! That Rukmi is coming!

Arjun - You wanna fall, don't you?

Me - What? No? Why?

Arjun - Hold on to me as tight as you can.

I held on to Arjun's arms gripping myself as tighter as I can. The horse neighed and started to run towards the other route to the temple.

Arjun - It will take long enough for us to reach the temple.

Me - That's good. Will Rukmi still follow us? Won't he doubt on us?

Arjun - Nah, he won't. Remember, Madhav told us Rukmi only knows this route to the temple.

Me - But what if his one of his scout tells him about the another one?

Arjun - Nah, it'll be fine.

Me - I hope Rukmini reaches the temple on time and most importantly, safe.

Arjun - Don't worry amare, she will.

Me - Oh, here we go! I can already listen to that Rukmi cursing Madhav! Sinful human! Faster!

I cursed at Rukmi.

Arjun - Yes, I am trying! But don't worry, he can't catch up to Arjun's pace.

Arjun panted as I could feel that he's smiling with confidence. At one time, we couldn't hear Rukmi but we kept going. We finally reached to the Girija temple to see Dau Balram standing there on his horse.

Me - Dau! Pranipaat Dau!

I exclaimed.

Balram - You? What are you doing here Amare, it's not safe for you.