Recalling the Past

Hey guys! I hope y'all are doing well! If y'all have noticed, I've changed my cover photo of my story! And ask me who helped me out with it? History__Lover1234! I can't believe how much support am I recieving from her! I request you guys to check out her workshop which is truly madly deeply AMAZING! I want to give her the biggest shoutout again and again as much as I can! Now if you want a cover photo for your story, you know where to find it? History__Lover1234. Go check out her amazing account! Now let's get back to our story! Don't forget to vote! I love y'all! ❤️

And btw! Here, a new character is introduced as Amaravati's sister from forever! And I wanna introduce y'all her as History__Lover1234!
*wink wink*

I woke up pushing myself against the wall as I heard a women cry in pain as if someone's torturing her. I clenched my fists and pushed myself up from the bed. I ran outside worried in the corridors. My heart beat ran faster than ever.

Women - Oh Mata Bhadrapraani! The one who is Hayfa! The one who is Devi Ghasna! The one who merged herself with Vishu just to create Devi Mohini! Oh Vishnupriye! I surrender myself to you! I surrender myself to you! Save me Maata! I, you're beloved devotee calls you!

I gasped as I suddenly felt as if I'm floating in the clouds. My eyes went wide but I wasn't in the corridor. My mind travelled back as I grasped onto an object beside me.

*PAST*

I swiftly ran towards the Kingdom of the heavens. But it wasn't Indra's. It was my Lord Vishnu Dev's. My jingling anklets attracted every Men and Women as I passed by. As soon as I reached the Garden, I saw my Lord sitting on the grass, feeding few Rabbits. I blushed at the sight and slowly walked towards my Lord.

Lord Vishnu - Welcome my Priye. I was waiting for you.

His gentle voice rang as a big smile filled my face.

Me - Did you call me My Lord ?

His gentle gaze met mine as he turned, walking towards me.

Lord Vishnu - I just remembered you. Seems like my heart's call reached yours Bhadre!

I blushed looking down as he carefully pulled my face up to look at him. His pleasent black eyes looking over at me, almost makes me feel unconscious. He gently pulled my face ahead placing a big kiss on my forehead as my cheeks heated up.

Me - Is their something you need from me Lord? How can I help you?

I smiled at him as he looked down on the Earth.

Lord Vishnu - Priye, I need your help.

He exhaled looking back at me. I tensed at the sight which looked disturbing.

Lord Vishnu - Bhasmasura is that one asura who did what not to have Mahadev's blessings. Mahadev finally blessed him by granting him the power to turn anyone into ashes by touching their heads.

Me - The outcome surely would've been tough.

Lord Vishnu - Yes priye. Now that Bhasmasura has attained the powers he had the audacity to try that power on Lord Shiva.

Me - Oh my god! Did he try that on Mahadev!

Lord Vishnu - Not yet. Shiva himself appeared in front of me few minutes ago, asking for my help. And hence, I called you.

Me - How can I help you my Lord?

Lord Vishnu - Not only you! Cause I can't risk you! It shall be me and you.