Krishna to Console Amare

Hey guys! Good morning, evening or night according to whatever time it is for you. I hope y'all are doing well. Sit back and enjoy Chile's. I can't believe how close we are for 1K views on my story! I love y'all so much! Keep voting!
*Kisses*

I- I can't take this pain altogether. I picked up my Navel Lehenga, running through the corridors as Madhav ran behind me.

Madhava - Amare! Amare come back! Where are you going!

                 I went directly towards the Van so that Madhav get's confused to which route I took and doesn't get to me. I ran towards the Dwaraka river and sat on one of the rock's which were just beside the flowing river. For the first time in these days I spent in Dwaraka, I was crying. I bewailed about Arjun. I was bawling about him.

           After few minutes I just became quite, lethargic. My tears had stopped by now. I was chewing on my lower lip thinking about his beautiful moon-like face. I was playing with the water in front of me trying to forget everything, but I couldn't. Quite after a long time my eyes refilled with water, and I started to weep. Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my head and another warm hand on my right arm. I gave it a quick view before sobbing. The bluish black colour of the skin was of no one else's but Krishna's.
I looked behind at him to see his beautiful eyes had misted over.

Me - Why are you here

I asked between my snuffles.

Madhav - Look at how your eyes have turned puffy Amare. Please stop crying Sakhi.

Madhav lowly uttered with tears filled in his lotus eyes.

Me - Madhav, you're Dwaraka Dheesh. You have lot's of work to do. Go and fulfil the rights of the King of Dwaraka.

Krishna just looked at me with pain in his eyes. I couldn't control myself but pull Madhav into a hug as I wrapped my arms around him tugging my face on his neck's crook. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. He gently placed one of his hand on my head, patting it comfortingly.

Me - I'm sorry I'm not so strong Madhav. I wish Radhe was here too.

I uttered squeezing my eyes shut as I was weeping . As soon as I opened my eyes I saw Radhe gently patting my head with pity and love in her eyes for me. I squeezed her, bringing her closer to me as she just chuckled at my actions.

Radhe - Amare, priye, you're stronger than you think. I and Krishna shall always be here for you. Now stop crying.

Radhe sweetly uttered lifting my face up to look at her.

Radhe - The test begins from this day Amare. I know that you'll succeed Sakhi. Hope, hope is the most important thing in our life. Everyone has thier own way of making thier love the most gorgeous one, this distance will grow your love Amare.

She squeaked.

Radhe - By the way, Arjun asked me not to tell you anything but I am still telling you. Amare, Arjun didn't wake you up because he didn't wanted to see you cry. Imagine you bawling in front of him, would he leave Dwaraka? All he would think about is you. And would you be okay if he won't leave for Hastinapur? Mata Kunti would be waiting for him right?

I slowly nodded accepting everything.

Radhe - He said that he had gave you something which he cannot tell me about, but you know what to do with it. He said he'll always be here for your one call for him. Don't be sad Sakhi, it's all part of your love story.

She cupped my face as I blushed.

Radhe - You will miss him, but when afterall I am here
Krishna - Which guy would you need.