Lord Shiva Enraged

Hey guys! I hope y'all are doing good huh?❤️  Now I won't waste any time as always lol.

Thank you so much for the support you have been giving me and I'm so glad for it.

Now sit back, chill, and let you eyes move alright?❤️❤️

Andhaka - If you have the courage to, they why don't you come over and open this door.

I clenched my eyebrows together.

Me - Andhaka, I know it's a trap and I won't fall for it.

Andhaka - You were talking big talks about women's courage right? What happened now? You're inside this elusive door safe and secure, and here stands your DEATH! COME OUT!

Me - Andhaka, watch your tongue.

Andhaka - Women's have always been insignificant and powerless in front of all the men-

Me - ANDHAKA!

Andhaka -  What are you? Just another insignificant women!

Me - SHUT UP!

Andhaka - If you had the courage like us men you would've stepped out by now! But ofcourse-

I bursted open the door.

Me - Done!? Now what will you do!?

He grasped my hand pushing me onto the floor. I groaned looking up at him.

Me - Don't make me kill you right here and now. It would be disgusting for your Commander to look on how I cut your body into pieces!

He grasped my hair lifting my head up to face him.

Andhaka - Andhaka is far away then getting killed by a women! A women can never kill me! I have been granted with it!

I smirked removing his hands from my hair.

Me - Why did you ask this grant Andhaka? I thought you weren't scared of any women?

He looked as if he was self doubting himself.

Andhaka - Be- because- I-

Me - Let me tell you Andhaka. You asked to be granted with this boon because you were scared on how a women would kill you. When the women brings Holocaust, the entire universe watches the disaster. It's horrific is why you chose this. In reality you're nothing but a scared crow!

Andhaka - Sh- shut up!

He yelled at me pushing back onto the ground. I groaned in pain.

**********

//Author's P.O.V.//

Brihannala rushed towards Matsya Rajya with Keshav's lifeless body in her hands. The eldest brother was starstruck at what happened. All the Pandavas layed Keshav's body on a wooden bed as Draupadi sprinkled some water on Keshav's face.

Draupadi - What happened to her? I mean Keshav?

Brihannala - I was the stupid one to make him run behind me and moreover in the forest! When I couldn't find him behind me, I started searching for him and then found him laying on the grass and not waking up!

Nakula - It's okay brother, please don't blame yourself on this. I'll try make some medicine for her.

Sahadeva - And I'll try look at what just happened.

Sahadeva states sitting down on a rock and meditating. Trying to look an answer because he was the astrologer.

Nakula rushed towards the herb plants as he was an expert in Ayurveda and so was Sahadeva. The rest three Pandavas just stared at both of them work as Draupadi bursted her fury on Arjun