"Another Request"

Hey guys! Your sis is back again with another part. Just wanted to let you guys know that this part is a little long. So sit back, chill and before that! Please vote peeps? I mean, you guys keep reading the parts but ignore voting? Even a single vote means a lot to a writer! It will help me reach the top and you guys can help me. So, yeah. I love y'all, please vote and share your thoughts!
*Kisses*

I smiled looking at myself in the mirror before flipping the Peacock feather just to tug it in my hair but a sudden thought stuck my brain.

"I want you yourself to come and stick what is the symbol of our love Sakha."

I giggled putting it back on the table. I stood up from the chair and walked over to the door. The Jasmine flowers aroma were really strong, as my black and long hairs were adorned with Jasmine flowers today, not Mandara. I opened the door to see Arjun's door open. I looked over to my right to see Draupadi and Dushaala already waiting for me outside Draupadi's Chambers.

Me - I'm sorry, was I too late?

I kind of yelled through the silent corridors rushing towards them.

Draupadi - Don't worry, I see it was worth it!

Draupadi exclaimed looking at me up and down.

Dushaala - Wow Sakhi! You look good in every clothing!

Draupadi - And why are these Jasmine flowers here?

She said pointing at my braid locks.

Me - Radhe loves Jasmine flowers. Now that I miss my Sakhi, and to represent her love, I had to!

I squeaked.

Dushaala - Point is noted. I can already imagine her sweet voice and her appearance.

I chuckled with Draupadi.

Draupadi - I see how you miss your Sakhi, you even forgot to put on the Peacock feather representing your love for Krishna!

She giggled making me smile again.

Me - I didn't forget Sakhi. It's just another request I made to him.

Draupadi tilted her head in confusion as I just pulled her and Dushaala to walk with me.

Draupadi - You know where we're going right?

Me - Oh! I totally forgot! I assumed that this is Dwaraka. Please lead the group Sakhi.

I chuckled with her as we walked towards the "Bhojan Kaksh" which was the Dining hall. We stood at entrance looking at almost the whole Kuru clan laughing and enjoying the moment. Draupadi walked ahead with Dushaala when Mata Kunti called both of them.

I leaned against the door of the Dining hall looking at each one of them blooming with happiness. I don't know when will I ever get to see this again, I can leave tomorrow I don't know. I looked over at the Pandavas and keenly observed them trying to find Arjun. There he was, staring atme with that same smile, and that infuriated me more than anything. But as soon as I gestured him to come over here, he looked away making it seem uncomfortable for me.

Suddenly I felt a body pressed aginst mine. I looked behind at Madhav. He softly kissed my forehead taking out one of the Peacock feather from his crown. He tucked it on my braid locks inhaling the Jasmine flowers scent.

Madhava - I have to say, that was quick.

He chuckled.

Me - What was quick?

Madhava - You, getting ready.

Madhav chuckled as I smacked his shoulder softly.

Madhava - And you are so Mischevious.