Ashwatthama To Torture Amare

Hey Guys!
I'm so happy that y'all really did vote for the previous part and I'm so thankful for it. It means a lot to me. Thank you again, lol.

So now we will increase the level of votes, what about 15 now? Alright! 15 and the next UPDATE is uploaded asap ❤️

Now sit back, chill, and also VOTE for the next part and let's go Lovies!❤️

I sighed getting into my room with my sister after our lunch. Subhadra was leaving to Indraprastha back because of how she thought she was disturbing the family by her appearance. How kind she is to blame herself for something she shouldn't be blaming for. And Madhav, he left for Dwaraka, a big emergency had occurred. I asked Draupadi if it was something serious and if it were, I would leave with him. But she said nothing was serious and insisted me to stay with her. I heard footsteps walking upstairs. The door swung open to Mata Kunti.

Me - Maate?

I smiled walking towards her

Kunti - Putri, each and every man is out in the court, playing the game of dice. Gandhari and I are performing a a prayer service ritual. Draupadi is alone in the personal quarters... It's 'the' time of her month... I would appreciate it if you join the room with your sister...?

I gave her a warm smile taking her hands into mine.

Me - It would be a pleasure Maate.

She cupped my cheeks smiling.

Kunti - Even after all the reasons you got to drift apart, you held on to your Sakhi for a single reason. I cannot ask for anything more or less than you.

I nodded smiling.

Me - But since I have to get ready for today night's Raas performance, my sister Devayani would be with Sakhi Draupadi. I will catch up to them a little later.

Mata Kunti nodded leaving the room. I smiled at my sister.

Me - Go, Draupadi is waiting for her company.

Devayani - They way she talked to you before was so disrespectful. She is the reason why you and Arjun split- oh anyways I'm happy that it happened, at least that cheater wasn't with you the whole time.

Me - Deve, whatever it is. Don't argue with Draupadi okay?

Devayani - Yeah, I'll try.

I twisted her ears as she winced at it.

Devayani - Jiji!

Me - Control yourself, don't talk with me about 'trying'.

Devayani - Bossy. I'm leaving.

She uttered getting out my chambers all lazy.

Me - DON'T ARGUE WITH HER

I yelled at her but all I got in return from her was a big sigh. I smiled at my dress which I'm gonna wear ignoring her.

//DEVAYANI'S P.OV.//

My head was messed up. Since morning I'm thinking about Nakul, I don't know what I feel for him... I guess I know but I don't wanna accept something like as if I'm falling for a man. I tripped onto the steps and fell onto my knees.

Me - WOW!

I exhaled getting mad.

Nakul - You need some help with that?

I looke up to see Nakul. Eh... It's the most embarassing moment for me. He came up to pulling out his hand. I gripped onto his hand getting up.

Nakul - I'm sorry I know it's none of my buisness but what were you thinking about?