Amravati chooses Kauravas?!

Angraj - You will have to be on our side!

Me - Angraj! Have you lost your senses?

I asked clenching my eyebrows together. His head held high he turned around facing his back to me as he rolled his arms in his thin cloth.

Angraj - Are you verbalizing about me or yourself!

Me - What has transpired to you Angraj! I will be ignominious to even call you as my dear friend now.

Angraj looked over at me.

Angraj - I've always been with you when that Arjun wasn't. He went on expatriations, he has cheated on you, he didn't tell you about Subhadra, he didn't tell you about Draupadi! How can you verbalize it's Dharma to fortify such contemptible human! I've always been here for your Amare, even when you were mourning for Arjun. Such that, you are gainsaying my request?

Me - Angraj, it's true you've always been here for me. I will always be thankful for that Angraj. But why are you comporting like a monster?! You aurally perceived me right? I gave the Pandavas my word!

Angraj - Is it always about you and your word Devi Amaravati? I require you! Hastinapur needs you! The Pandavas have manipulated you Amare!

Me - I pity on you my dear friend, it's no fault of yours, for you've been starkly manipulated. It's ridiculous how you cannot even differ between what's right and what's not.

Angraj - Manipulated my foot! Don't forget Devi Amaravati! You once verbalized you owe me a sizably voluminous one. And you do owe me one for this. You are on the erroneous side, not me! You still have the offer. If no, then you and I, we are never going to be friends ever again. This is where we part if only your decision is to be with the Pandavas.

My heart clenched under the phrenic conception of it.

Me - Angraj! Why are you putting our companionship at stake?! It's cockamamy!

Angraj - Devi Amaravati it's either yes or no.

Me - Angraj. I would fight on behalf of HASTINAPUR! If only I were a cruddy demon! I have gave my word to Dharmraj and it is an act! Even if there were no words given to Yudhishthira, indite it Angraj! I wouldn't ever stand up with Adharm! I WOULDN'T EVER STAND UP WITH HASTINAPUR!

Angraj's face turned pale, his whole body was trembling with fear as my voice roared louder than any lion could. My eyes wide, filled with wrath and vexation, hungry for killing the malevolent humans.

Me - If you stand here one more minute, I! Devi Siddha shall kill you Angraj! Tell that Duryodhana to not capitalize on me pitying on those diminutive ants which would tremble under my wrath! THIS WAR SHALL TRANSPIRE AND AMARAVATI WILL PLAY THIS ACT LIKE THE QUEEN OF KURUKSHETRA!

I roared louder making Angraj fall onto his knees.

Me - Go! Get away! Preserve your life! But beware of me stepping in Kurukshetra.

I admonished pressuring every word to make it more noticable with my hands on my hips and my head held high. Angraj stood up, conspicuous that he was trepidacious out of his wits. His pace fastened towards the exit, he didn't dare to glace at me once afore he exited. Taking deep breaths I ascertained I looked serene and composed afore entering the courtroom.

Me - Uncle Yagnaha! You are the chief commander, my deference for you has always been utmost. You are equipollent to my father. Gurudev Dikshant, my hundred bows to you.

I smiled sitting on my one knee, keeping my sword held high with both of my hands.

Me - Whatever you have ever edified me, shall be put in act in this war. I have never been included in one war, but it isn't incipient for us Vatsa's! We've been made for it! We are composed out of steel, our heart beats louder than any human out there, there's only one and one reason we ever fight war! To spread placidity and edify the future generations about what Dharma is! You two have always been the most most vigorous and intrepid warriors of all time! Including Uncle Maartipurna, Uncle Phalmevadanam, Chief Ridragandha, Uncle Maha Narsimhapurna! You all are the greatest warriors including all of you present in this courtroom. Let's fight this war and prove that Duryodhana Love always victoriously triumphs!