SURPRISES AND DOUBT CLEARING

Hey Guys! So let's first hop up to the aesthetics my queen created alright? Cause I'm really excited to show y'all how of an amazing aesthetics these are!

1) Devi Amaravati

2) Shri Vasudev Shri Krishna

3) Panduputra Rajkumar Arjuna

HOP UP TO History__Lover1234 IF YOU NEED SOME GORGEOUS AESTHETICS AS SHOWN HERE! SHE'S AMAZING, AND OH LORD YOU WON'T REGRET IT AT ALL

HOP UP TO History__Lover1234 IF YOU NEED SOME GORGEOUS AESTHETICS AS SHOWN HERE! SHE'S AMAZING, AND OH LORD YOU WON'T REGRET IT AT ALL. SHE'S THE BEST WITH THE COVERS AND AESTHETICS SO DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT HER ACCOUNT CAUSE IF YOU DON'T, YOU'LL REGRET.

// ANSWERING DOUBTS //

So I see how many people are actually confused and I know right! My story is filled with suspense but the sad news is I cannot tell you the whole thing! Like I cannot clearly tell you about the doubts you've asked so here goes nothing.

Q. Who is Devi Amaravati a consort of?
• It is Arjun, ofcourse. Now I have read on the Google that Arjun is a form of Nara-Narayan, and Krishn is the form of Narayan. Nara-Narayan is a twin brother of Narayan. Now infact and ofcourse Nara-Narayan is Narayan. That means, Arjun and Krishna are two body's but one soul, and that one soul is Narayan.

----------------------

Q. Devi Amaravati is a form of Devi Lakshmi?
• Yes! I did mention y'all that she is an incarnation of Devi Lakshmi. But not directly, indirectly. Devi Amaravati officially comes from Devi Bhadrapraani, Devi Lakshmi's fictional sister.

---------------------

Q. Who is Devi Bhadrapraani a consort of?
• Lord Vishnu. Devi Bhadrapraani is the consort of Lord Vishnu. That is why let it be Narayan, Narasimha, Krishna, Arjun (Because he comes from Nara-Narayan) they all are the one that Amaravati will be a consort of. Because they all come from one soul, Narayana who is infact Lord Vishnu.

-------------------

Q. Does the difference between Krishna and Arjun matter?
• Honestly, it doesn't matter! But since Devi Bhadrapraani, in one of her forms, provided Lord Indra a boon that she shall marry his son in Dwapara Yug, she will have to be a consort of Arjun. As Arjun is the son of Lord Indra. Otherwise, it doesn't matter at all. Arjun and Krishna are from Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu shares immense love to Devi Bhadrapraani, his consort. Let Lord Vishnu take any form, his love for Devi Bhadrapraani will be the utmost one.

I hope all the doubts have cleared cause I can't tell anything more than this! I am trying my best to not create a confusion and that is why it was so important for me to upload this for you guys!

ANYWAYS, IF YOU LIKED THE AESTHETICS DONE BY History__Lover1234 WHO IS THE MOST SWEETEST AND INTELLIGENT OF ALL, GO CHECK OUT HER WORKSHOP!

COP THE AESTHETICS OR COVER PHOTOS FROM History__Lover1234 FOR THE RESULTS ON YOUR STORY ;)

AND I'M GONNA UPDATE BY EVENING AND OFCOURSE TODAY. SO YEAH, STAY TUNED.

(And sorry for all the caps lol)