Leaving the Kingdom?

I gathered up my courage, with thousands of questions running inside of my head. Without doubt I wanted to stand on my decision. What would I do after that? What would happen to me if I take that decision? Would it be religious? I took deap breath again. Tears formed into my eyes, streaming down my cheek. My whole body was cold. My hands were numb with cold.

Me - I'd rather leave.

I said with my lips twitching. Suddenly I felt my body losing it's control, but I can't be weak at the time. As Krishna said, few situations are meant to be, where you have to be courageous, and I am courageous. I looked around at my mother. She looked shook. Matashree fell onto her knees than ground.

Me - MATE!

I screamed my lungs out running up to her. I hold Matashree in my arms. She started to cry. I couldn't see her in that state.

Matashree - Please Putri! Don't leave laali! You're my putri right? MY putri? Please laali, don't leave your mother alone

She was gasping for air.

Me - Daasi! Water!

I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Matashree - Aarya! Aarya! Please don't do this Aarya!

Mate said looking at Pitashree who looked away ignoring her words.

Guru Dronacharya - Friend! Can't you see how your wife and your daughter are suffering? It is totally fine for us that Putri Amaravati doesn't want to marry Ashwatthama. Her decision is absolute for her, let it be friend.

Pitashree - No friend! I can't even imagine what Ashwatthama would be going through.

Me - You can't imagine what he's going through? Can you imagine what I'm going through!

Ashwatthama sighed out.

Ashwatthama - I'm going through nothing Maharaj Vatsa. Rajkumari Amaravati is a beautiful women. And her decisions have always been absolute. I can't see her in such a state. I can't see Mata Vaasavadataa in such a state. I myself don't want this marriage to happen.

I looked over to Ashwatthama. What... He is not one of those person who would understand anything like this, but how...

Ashwatthama - But it would be great to have half of your Rajya in my control Maharaj...

What! No! Father won't allow for this, would he!
Everyone was shook with what he asked, he looked over to me with a smirk.

Guru Dronacharya - No Putra! What are you asking for! Do you know what you're doing?

Ashwatthama - Yes Pitashree, since they are not giving thier daughter to us let us at least have half of the Kingdom in our hands. Even if I get married to Rajkumari Amaravati, wouldn't I have the whole Kingdom in my hand? Can't they at least do this for us? It would be a disrespect to go back empty handed, right Vatsa Raja.

He smirked at My Father then at me.
I knew how this sinful man would somehow throw a trap.

Me - Rajkumar Ashwatthama, you have just came to me to ask my hand and I said no. Haven't you ever been to a swayamvar? Do the left out kings who have not been chosen gets a part of the Kingdom? No right? So why are you asking for the half of the Kingdom which you were never gonna get in your life?

Pitashree - You better stay shut Rajkumari Amaravati. Go inside in your chambers and never ever show me your face or yourself!

Amravati - Exactly, I'm a Rajkumari. So I have the right to speak Pitashree! When someone is asking for your Property in which you've spent so much of sweat and your half of the life to make it powerful would you give it without any doubt?