Love Played It's Game

Hey guys I hope y'all are doing good! I kept you waiting for so long so I wouldn't waste more time of yours❤️

You guys are already showering me with so much love and I feel blessed for that. I'm so glad I got the best audience readers who share their thoughts in the comments and keep motivating me ❤️

Now, sit back, chill and just let your eyes moove ❤️

I smiled awkwardly as I heard everyone gasp again.

Me - Oh my god Sakhi Malini! How can you compare your Keshav to Devi Amaravati. There's such a huge difference between us!

Malini - Really? And what's the difference?

She smirked.

Me - Th- That, um, she's a female and I am a male!

I grinned looking at every single being present over there.

Malini - But why are you lyin-

Brihannala - Please stop this already Malini. How can you name my such a handsome beloved Keshav as a women? Look at him. Anyways, we shall take a leave.

Brihannala smiled kindly before grasping my hand and walking out the court.

Malini - Amaravati! Arjun! What are you both doing together!? I thought you promised me to stay away from him until I give you the right to Sakhi?

Brihannala - First of all-

His male voice spoke as he stopped instantly clearing his throat.

Brihannala - First of all, Malini. I told you that when I'm in Brihannala's form I am no longer Arjun. Talking about Devi Amaravati, she still has kept her promise. This here is no one but Keshav not Amare.

Me - We share our eternal love Sakhi. I don't know what to say to make you understand. I care about you and your decisions, I would never break my promise.

A small smile covered her lips making me and Arjun smile.

Malini - As long as it's not Arjun and Amaravati.

I nodded as she left the corridor. I suddenly felt Brihannala pulling me into her arms as she hugged me tighter than anyone possibly could.

Brihannala - I missed you Arya.

I chuckled hugging her back.

Me - I missed you too. Now! Here, don't you cry my little sweetheart. I am starving, can I have something to eat?

Uttarā - I'm sorry I hope I'm not interrupting, but I wanted to talk to Keshav.

I loosened my grip around Brihannala's waist walking a little away from her.

Me - Sure, please do.

Uttarā - You're dance performance was so beautiful Keshav. I've never seen someone dance so beautifully.

I nodded smiling.

Uttarā - And I observed the love you both have in between. Honestly Keshav, you look so thin and gentle. And Brihannala is more like a male, big arms, wide neck, and her heigh. Her whole personality looks so dominating and strong. You both should've been the opposite gender right? You two would've looked more gorgeous!

Brihannala - No, I think that this form of both of us is better than any couple existing.

I blushed looking directly into her eyes. Oh my, how do I have the courage to show that I'm blushing?

Uttarā - Oh... Anyways, Keshav. Can you and Brihannala come tommorow to the area which is beside the garden? I need you two to teach me how to dance Bharatanatyam.