Krishna's Imprisonment

~~~~~~~

Duryodhana stood aghast looking over at the whole court who were disapproving him. He closed his ears wincing in anger, yelling louder.

Duryodhana - Do you all sound like a Kshatriya?! Where are your honors? The Pandavas seek peace because they know they cannot defeat Pitamah, Dronacharya and Karna.

Duryodhana turned towards Shri Krishna, his eyes glaring at him.

Duryodhana - Shri Krishna, listen to me. As a Kshatriya, it’s my duty to face the war. Even if we all die in the war, we will reach heaven for facing it bravely. Also, the pride of a Kshatriya lies in dying in the battlefield, without bowing to the nemeses. I was born and grown in one such noble race, following the Kshatriya practices. I didn’t grow up among cowherds like you. So listen clearly, I will not return Indraprastha to the Pandavas, I will not give them share from this property and Kingdom and summing all, I will never ever give them land that fits a needle point. Not even the dust of our land.

Shri Krishna clenched his eyebrows walking towards him.

Shri Krishna - Duryodhana, you think you have committed no sin against the Pandavas. Consider all those that you have done along with uncle Shakuni, poisoning Bheema, trying to kill them in the wax palace, that game of dice in which you tricked, insulting Draupadi. You, foolhardy Duryodhana, you have already stained your soul with sins that will burn you to death. Yet, for your sake, everyone’s seeking peace and you are neglecting peace, out of your lack of understanding. Sinful, notorious and disrespectful has always been your act and what you are about to do is also no different from all those. What else I can say, other than destiny and your idiocy? Of all the sins and foolishness you have done, this war will be the peak of your stupidity. Think and act, to not illustrate your stupidity to the world.

Shri Krishna warned with a stern voice. Duryodhana huffed, rolling his eyes at Shri Krishna.

Duryodhana - You seek peace. You all want no war. Fine. There’s one more way to stop the war other than peace. Krishna and you all would even seize us to avert war, right?! I will do the same. Only that…I will seize this Krishna!! Knowing that Krishna is seized, the Pandavas will lose their hope to even battle and will be broken. They will be on their knees, to let him free. Depressed, they will do anything to get him out. This Krishna who has been insulting me, right from the moment he has entered the court… I will seize this Krishna, right now and prove you all how mighty I am!

Duryodhana sat down pushing the button on his hand rest. As planned the night before by Duryodhana, Shakuni and Dushasana, the floor beneath Shri Krishna’s chair opened downwards and Shri Krishna’s chair fell into the deep hole that was dug for seizing him. Duryodhana's soldiers stood ahead with all their weapons and chains. Every single one, present in the court stood aghast but Shri Krishna still looked composed.

Pitamah stood up, his stern voice striking Duryodhana.

Pitamah - Duryodhana! What have you done, you fool?! Dhritarashtra, stop your son right now before he turns into ashes.

Angraj's eyes went wide, knowing how he was unaware of this plan.

Angraj - Dear friend, what are you doing? Shri Krishna is here favoring peace no harm should be done to him. Kindly stop right now.

Satyaki stood up, hysterically laughing he pointed over at Duryodhana.

Satyaki - Duryodhana, I have never known that you are such a fool. You didn’t even think for a minute to understand what you are doing! What you are trying to do is something that even the gods and devas aren’t capable to achieve. Such is your lack of understanding, to not even understand that you will never be able to achieve it. Your brain is covered by thick layers of greed, lust, wrath and ego. According to what I see, what you are trying to do is like rats trying to catch a mighty lion using thin strands.