Fate Playing It's Game

Hey Guys!
I'm back with the update!
Well, I was facing lots of issues to upload yesterday. I even had a deal of 15 votes and damn! Even if we didn't reach 15, I did reach above 10 and I'm so so happy! Whoever voted, just wanted to let you know! Y'all are beautiful humans understanding my hardwork and providing me with your whole support ❤️

I am honestly so so happy for this support and love y'all gave me. And since today, no targets lol❤️ I know how much y'all love my story as many of you took it to my comments and appreciated my work ❤️ krshnpriya Lillysarma97 and Thebestowedones are one of those beautiful people (^^)

And I also have an announcement for the people who've asked me doubts and the rest too so don't forget to read the announcement at the end ❤️

Now sit back, chill. I uploaded 4 times a week, and especially alternate days so don't worry about it ❤️ Now I won't disturb y'all anymore. Go on ❤️

I was starstruck to know it wasn't Lord Hanuman but infact Lord Vishnu. All I could do was look at those Elusive eyes which would make you instantly blush.

Me - Oh Prabhu! Pranaam!

I cried out almost in the verge of a break out. I couldn't believe my eyes! That divine dark bluish skin colour was glowing softly. It wasn't hard to look at him but I was shaking. The grip of his hands on my shoulder lifted me up and and I stood straight.

Lord Vishnu - Calm down my dear.

I started to shake uncontrollably. His hands rubbed my shoulder to create some warmth and that did work out.

Lord Vishnu - My crores and crores of Bows to Devi Bhadrapraani's another beautiful form.

He smiled joining his hands together as he bowed down a little in respect.

Me - No no no no Lord Vishnu. You are getting me wrong! I'm Devi Amaravati! And please don't bow down in front of me, I am not worth that!

I stated as I noticed a drop on his face.

Lord Vishnu - You don't remember me Bhadre?

I smiled confused not able to speak anything as he walked closer.

Lord Vishnu - I am your priye Bhadre. I am yours, all yours.

He smiled playfully placing a warm kiss on my forehead making everything go dark for me. Every single moment rushed inside my head, all together. How I was playing on the heavens with Lord Vishnu. How I danced along with Radha Krishna in Golok. The promises I gave to Lord Indra and Lord Surya. My mother. Everything just rushed inside my head all together. I winced at my aching head coming back to where I actually am supposed to be.

Me - Wh- What was that?

I whispered shook. I am surely not believing whatever I saw, it could just be my mind playing with me! How am I supposed to be the Devi Bhadrapraani's form!?

Lord Vishnu - I know it's all too much for you to take now. Take rest my dear, everything shall be okay soon.

I was still confused at whatever was happening. Lord Vishnu bought me to my bed gently making me sit as he sat beside me.

Lord Vishnu - You don't know how much I was agonizing without you Priye.

He stated with tears in his eyes, but he was smiling, smiling as if he was really really happy. But as if if he was hiding some pain inside him.