Madhava Warns Arjun

~~~~~~

Kunti - What are you doing here Rajkumari Devayani?!

I ambulated towards her, gradually taking her shaking hands in mine.

Me - Devi Kunti, whatever you verbalized is the truth?

Kunti looked here and there, nervously trying to avoid eye contact. I scoffed making her visually examine me.

Me - I will promise you that I won't tell either of your son's about this. If it's genuinely the truth, you yourself should tell them afore the war commences.

Kunti whimpered.

Kunti - I don't know why I don't have the courage to do so! It's too hard for me!

Me - Nothing's too hard for you Devi Kunti. But why did you leave your first born child of yours..? If you don't mind...

Kunti - I- I tried chanting the mantra that Maharish Durvasa had given me. I needed to know if it authentically worked, hence I tried it. Out of nowhere, Surya Dev appeared in front of me and handed me his child even if I insisted him that I didn't optate any child as I was unmarried. I...

She was on the verge of breaking down.

Me - Devi Kunti... It's no fault of yours. Not at all. If you verbalize with Angraj Karn or either of your son's on this topic, I'm sufficiently certain that will be better than telling them nothing.

Kunti - But I'm afraid! What if they fail to understand me!

Me - Devi Kunti, can you sense the importance of such sensitive topic? Imagine how regretful would they be if they come to know about this after all this war is over?!

Kunti - I... I cannot.

Me - It's alright Devi Kunti. You've been through so much in your life, you're afraid upon their replications. Just don't forget how I'm right beside you, I'll be right here. I did what I could, now what is destined will be transpiring. But please don't doubt yourself or endeavor to put yourself down.

Kunti's lips filled in with a minute smile.

Me - Dharmraj asked me to give these herbs to you.

I smiled stuffing those diminutive sack of bag in her hands.

Me - If you allow me now, Devi Kunti.

I curtsy afore her but her hand prehended my shoulder.

Kunti - Maa, Maata Kunti.

I blushed as she caressed my cheeks.

Me - Maata Kunti, if you allow me to take your leave now.

She chuckled saying yes but afore I could turn around she hugged me tightly.

Nakul - MAA...ta...

I turned around, giving a smile to Maata Kunti afore I left the quarter as Nakul followed me.

Nakul - Are you free?

Me - For?

Nakul - I mean... I... You know, uh, we could spend some time together?

I turned around glaring at him but soon flashed him a smile afore prehending his hands together and nodding in replication.

//AMARAVATI'S P.O.V. //

Angraj looked over at me, his eyes all starry.

Angraj - I'm apologetic for that day again.

Me - It's fine... Trust me, it really is.