Arrival in Hastinapur

Hey guys! I hope y'all are doing well! Thank you for the patience!
And those who are reading all my parts and not voting, please vote peeps! It's for free, you don't have to even pay!
*Kisses*

I curled my veil, looking at the gem as I sat straight in my Palki (Sedan Chair). I heard one of the commanders yell that we're really close to reach Hastinapur. I was so nervous. I was tapping my feet repeatedly, trying to gain my confidence. What if I trip and fall in front of everyone who are waiting for my and Madhav's arrival? I'd be really embarrassed. Ugh! With Butterflies in my stomach, I knew I was being anxious. But not the negative one it felt like as if I was overwhelmed and nervous at the same time.

After few seconds I heard lots of people talking making me more anxious. Suddenly the whole crowd stopped talking and then I could hear Sringa blow my ears. The blow horns can be really loud. I straightened myself thinking that the first impression should be the best. I saw a hand coming inside my Palki as I peeked nervously to see who it was.

Madhava - Stop being so nervous Amare, I'll lose my laugh in front of all these people.

Madhav made fun of me trying to make me smile but that only gained a smack on his hand which was inside the Palki.

Madhava - Ah! Sakhi!

Kanha winced peeking his face inside.

Madhava - Are you gonna come my princess, or you're gonna keep these excited faces waiting for more longer?

I grabbed Madhav's hand pulling my veil lower as I stepped out. I heard the whole crowd getting overwhelmed as they yelled my name.

Crowd - Hail Devi Amaravati!

They kept chanting my name which made me blush. Krishna moved his hand on my back as I walked towards the Kuru Klan in front of me. I looked up to see a the Kuru King Dhritarashtra himself stood there smiling widely to welcome me. Without looking here and there I seek his blessings by touching his feet as he smiled on my touch.

Dhritarashtra - Pranipaat Putri Amaravati!

Me - Pranipaat Maharaja Dhritarashtra!

Dhritarashtra - No putri! Please refer to me as your Pitashree. Unfortunately, that god hasn't provided me the eyes to have a look at your beauty and this view. But I can imagine your face with your sweet voice!

I blushed giggling a little. I looked over at Mata Gandhari and Mata Kunti as a big smile filled my face.

Me - Pranipaat Maate!

I bowed down touching there feet to seek there blessings.

Gandhari - What else can I ask for! I've seen you with my own eyes dear!

I blushed as I looked over at Madhav from the corner of my eye as he just smirked at me.

Kunti - Look at you Putri. Whatever ever I have ever heard about you is the ultimate truth! Your beauty shines like the rays of the sun! More than the rays of the sun!

I blushed uncontrollably as I looked over at eagerly waiting Dushaala.

Dushaala - PRANIPAAT SAKHI!

She pulled me into a hug before I utter a single word.

Dushaala - You look so beautiful Sakhi! Lucky me, I've got the most good-looking Sakhi ever!

Me - If you see Radhe, you'd feel the most blessed person in this whole world Sakhi

I smiled as she tilted her head

Dushaala - Sakhi! Can you tell me more about her later!

I chuckled cupping her one side of the cheek. I nodded softly, Dushaala stepped aside so I could meet the people ahead. My eyes finally met the one who I was waiting to meet! Yajnaseni Draupadi! She looks so beautiful, as fresh and new as if she is a newborn. Every curve of her body done with perfection. I grinned at her as I noticed she was grinning at me too. She pulled me into a hug as I patted her back in a comforting way.