Ignoring Krishna

My Sakhis were in thier own world discussing something. But I wasn't concentrating on anything they were talking about. I couldn't get that young man's face out of my head. The way he had a hold on me, the way he looked at me with those pleasent eyes. Everything felt so calm, let it be in his arms or even if I think about him until Radhe cleared her throat intentionally as it caught my attention.

I looked over at her and saw all my Sakhis were smirking at me.

Me - Wh- what?

I say getting nervous as I blushed with the thought that they would've known by now about what I'm thinking.

Radhe - Sakhi?

She says calling me just as soon as I got back to my previous thoughts.

Radhe - Oye Sakhi!

She said chuckling. I stopped walking and shook my head. Ugh, get out of my head. Why is my brain replaying the moment which just happened with that man.

Me - I can hear you Sakhi

I say innocently trying to ignore their teasing looks.

Radhe - Did you caught feelings for that Man? Kanha's sakha?

She says trying to make me blush.

Me - Sakhi...

I say blushing. Wait, what? Why am I blushing. You can't fall in love with a man just because of some silly happening, can you?

Me - No! Not at all.

I say out loud.

Radhe - Oh god Sakhi, calm down

Me - I am calm?

I say making a weird face.

Me - Oh god! Give me two pots! I need to fill water.

Kalantika - Why? Didn't you bring your water pots sakhi?

She says innocently looking at my bare hands.

Me - You guys broke my water pots and now you're asking me where it is!?

Vishakha - By the way, it wasn't us. It was Krishna sakhi.

Radha - Stop blaming him for god's sake.

Me - Oh really? Then, are we supposed to blame the poor water pots or the rock?

Radhe - Yes, you can count them.

Me - Radhe!

Radhe - Okay, well well. Take these water pots. When I got to know the plan that Krishna made I decided to bring two extra water pots knowing that it would help you.

She said innocently

Me - Great Job! Thank you!

I say as I take those two water pots which were kept on her waist. I turn behind and start walking towards the Dwaraka river banks. I just hope I don't meet Kanha and his friend again.

//ARJUN'S P.O.V.//

Me - Madhav? Who was she?

I break the silence while walking towards Madhav who looked as if he  was expecting a question from me about her.

Madhava - Why are you so excited to know who she is Parth?
(Parth is another name for Arjun)

Madhav says making a suspicious face with that same Mischevious smile on his face.

Me - There's nothing such Madhav. Uh- we should proceed towards Dwaraka, right Madhav?

I say as I try to change the topic.