Chapter 18 ⭐

"Koo wait here. Noona will come back in few minutes" Zia said. "Huh? Where are you going noona? " He asked. " Uh.. Important business.. Play games till that " She said.
"Alright.. Come fast" He said.
"Don't go anywhere alone" She said and turned to leave. But stopped on her track when she heard a girl's voice calling "Jungkook". Both turned to the direction the voice came from to see a girl who looked around the same age running towards them. Towards Koo to be exact. Before they realise what was going on, the girl hugged Jungkook tight and cried on his chest mumbling something inaudible. Jungkook on other hand was too shook to move an inch. He just stood there with eyes wide open , staring the shop behind her which happened to be Victoria's Secret. But do he care? Nope! Was he aware that he was staring at a mannequin with just lingerie on for solid minutes?. Nopity nope.

Zia on other hand couldn't watch koo in other girl's arm for some reason. She felt a strange burning sensation on her chest when she look them. She never felt this way before making her question what's going on inside her. At that moment she just wanted to push the girl away from him. But what can she do other than watching them hug?. She was just his babysitter after all. 'Im just his babysitter.. Why do i feel sad..' she thought.

Slowly realisation hit koo like a truck. When he realised what was happening. He holded her shoulder and slowly pushed her away making sure he is not hurting her. "Miss... Do I... Know you?.... " He asked. The girl's concerned look slowly turned to look of confusion. " I'm Jesun.. You don't remember me?..." She stared him. "You are kidding right?." She asked but his confused expression was enough for her to understand that he was serious.

"I'm sorry.. I don't remember you miss.. " He said with an apologetic smile. "I have a girlfriend. I hope this won't happen again" He took Zia's hand and walked away without turning back.

(( 𝙰/𝙽: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 😃 ))

'What just happened?.. Girlfriend? Who is his girlfriend? Was he hiding about his girlfriend all these time? Wait did he vall me his girlfriend? Nahh it cant be.. But why do i care who he is with?.. Its not like we are together... Do i like him?... I do feel happy when i look at him.... But.. I feel the same when i meet tae too... Ah why am i even thinking about this. I'm just his babysitter. Get that clear Zia" She thought.

Jungkook stopped walking when there is no one is around and turned to face Zia. "Noonaaa I'm really sorry.. I.. I didn't know what to do.. I said that you are my girlfriend. I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to say. I just went with the flow. Don't be mad at Koo...Please.." He holded her hand tight.
'So.. He was really talking about.. Me?..' She thought. "Koo is sorry" He looked down. "Its ok kookie.. Noona is not mad" She ruffled his hair. "Really?? Noona is not mad?? " He asked smiling wide. "Yes.. Noona is not mad at kookie. Don't worry hm? " She smiled. "Okayyy " He grinned.

"Good boy.. So what we gonna do now? " She asked. "Didn't you say you have an important business? " He asked. "Ahhhhhhh.. Yeah... I'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere alone. DON'T let strangers hug you. You got it? " She asked. "Yeah yeah.. Understood jelly noona. Come fast. If you take more than 15 minutes I'll hug the person i see " He giggled. "You thought I'm jealous? Haha so funny. And you gonna hug a stranger? then save yourself if they try to kidnap you. I won't save you" She pushed his forehead back with her index finger. " Then save yourself from my mom" He chuckled. "And I'm stronger than you think tiny noona" He grinned. "Yah don't call me tiny. I'm not too short! " She whined. "I can see that" He chuckled. "Clock is ticking. Go fast" He said. "Haha i don't care if you hug anyone " She said and walked away slowly. "Wait... What if he really do that.." She turned back to see a pouty koo deep in thought. "Time to run" She ran to the shop to buy gifts for kook.

Few minutes passed. She was too caught up with selecting a good gift to check the time. She paid for the things she bought and got the shopping bag from the sales girl. She walked out of the shop and checked the time. "It's been 16 minutes?!" She ran to the place where she left Kook to see him with a girl. He was smiling and extending his arm. "KOO NOO! DON'T!! I'M HERE!!!" She screamed and ran to them. Both of them turned to her and gave her confused look. " Noona are you okay?.. Why can't i hold her bag?.. " He asked. "Bag?" She asked. " Yeah.. Her shoe lace got untied.. She wanted me to hold her bag till she tie it.."he said. "Oh.. " Was all she could tell. She was too embarrassed to even look at the girl. 'Gosh.. Why did scream like that.. I wanna disappear right now' she thought. The girl thanked Jungkook for helping and walked away. " Noonaa~~ Did you think i was going to hug her? Is that why you were running?~" He teased and giggled looking at her. "N-nah why would I.. " She stuttered it out. " Then why did you scream JunGKoOkiE NoOoo when you were running? "He laughed." T-that uh.. There is a discount sale going on they have Ironman toys" She pointed a direction. " What really?? Iron man?? Where??" He looked around. "There " She pulled him to that direction while kop followed her enthusiastically totally forgetting about what he was doing.

TBC

_____________________________________

Hey guys~ Long time no see~
Did y'all miss me? lol
BABYSITTING KOOKOO is close to reaching 50k reads.. I still cant believe this.. When this book reached 5k reads i thought that's gonna be the maximum.. I seriously didn't expect this.. Thank you so much for supporting my book and waiting for my lazy ass to update 😃

I thought of giving you an update on my birthday like last year but i was so busy Sowwy~ I made y'all wait for so long. I hope y'all like this chapter.

Your opinion matters, don't be a silent reader.

I'll post about my update time , target and other announcements in my message board. So follow CarrotGuk to not miss any of it.
It also motivates me to write more so follow me ehe

So many plot twists are on the way;)
See y'all in next chapter
Bye~

So many plot twists are on the way;) See y'all in next chapterBye~