Chapter 34

📍Zia classroom
"I just gave one work and y'all didn't finish that too?.. Don't forget to submit your assignments tomorrow. I will not accept anymore more excuses. If you don't submit it tomorrow, I'll just enter zero for your internals" Ms. Kim said as she arranged her books after the last bell. Zia let out a sigh in relief as Ms. Kim left the classroom. 'It's great that the boys helped me to finish it yesterday. I can rest today. Oh i promised to go out with the boys today' she thought as she packed her stuffs. She left a text in their group chat and kept her phone in her pocket. "Time to go home.." She wore her backpack and walked home. 'Why do I feel like I'm being followed' she stopped and looked around to find no one suspicious. 'Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks' she thought and continued walking letting her intuition slide. Shortly after that she felt someone's breath from behind as if the person is too close. Zia turned around in fear but darkness surrounded her. She touch her face 'a cloth? Am I being kidnapped?' She thought. They tied her hands together and throw her over shoulder. Zia kicked her legs trying to escape while carried but soon after she got thrown into a car.

"Where are you taking me? Who are you?" Zia asked but didn't get any reply. "You won't get any money from this you chose the wrong person" She said and didn't get any reply again. "Let me go" She said.. Still got no reply.

After what it felt like half an hour the car came to a halt. Zia felt someone approaching her. She waited for the right moment and punched their face as soon as the person untie her hands.

"Ack! Noonaaa! That hurts!!"
"Stop.. that wasn't even a strong punch" "Come here I'll show you"

'That voice...' Zia removed the cloth that was covering her face to see Koo sitting near her while covering his face. "What are you doing here?!" She asked Koo and turned to the driver seat and saw Jungkook. "You not going to ask if i am okay? " Koo asked. "I asked you something Koo! What are you both doing here?" She said. "It was his idea.. I don't know anything" Koo said. "Oh really? You are acting like i forced you to do this? You were more excited to do this than me" Jungkook said and stepped out of the car. "Come out" Jungkook said. Zia stepped out of the car and finally concentrated on the beautiful location filling with golden lights. "This.." She looked at Jungkook and turned to Koo who was holding a cake.
"Happy birthday" They said.

She stared them for few seconds. "Say something..?" Koo said. "How did you know it's my birthday?" She asked. "We have our ways" Jungkook said. "And why this kidnap plan?? You both scared me" She said. "For adventure:) you will never forget this birthday" Jungkook said "yeah yeah I'll never forget it too" Koo said while caressing the spot where zia punched. "I'm sorry for that" Zia said. "He is fine. Cut the cake" Jungkook said. "Yeah.. Cut it. I'm dying to taste it from the moment we brought it. It looks so tempting" Koo said making Zia chuckle. Jungkook lit up the candle. "Make a wish and blow it noona" Koo said.

Zia closed her eyes, made a wish and blew the candle. She cut the cake while the Jeons sang birthday song. She took a piece of cake and looked at them as if thinking to whom she should feed the cake first. After few seconds she split it into two equal pieces and feed them both at the same time making them grin. "We both lost our bet" Koo said. "What bet?" Zia asked. "He said you will feed him first. I said it'll be me" Jungkook said. "Let's see who is feeding her first" Koo grinned and took a piece of cake. "Alright" Jungkook said while taking a piece. "No no chill" Zia stepped back. "Too late" Jungkook smirked. The Jeons started chasing zia who was running for her life. "Guys I'm not good at running" Zia said. "I can see that" Jungkook said almost close to her.

Zia stopped at the dead end of the path and turned to them. She looked at them standing on both sides Koo on right and Jungkook on left. "Let's just consider this game is tie...?" She asked. "Nope" They said and extended their arm to feed her the cake. But at the right moment Zia stepped back making them both smash the cakes on each other's face. They both turned to Zia who was laughing her ass off, looked at each other and then turned their gaze back to Zia.

Noticing the change vibe Zia stopped laughing and looked at them. "What...? Why are you both looking at me like that...?" She asked. But instead of replying they just smirked. "I don't think it's gonna end well" Zia said trying to run past them but they pulled her into a hug and rubbed the cream on her face. They stepped back when they were satisfied and looked at her cheek covered with cream. Zia stayed silent for a second and broke into laugher. Jungkook and Koo started laughing soon after. Zia pulled them for a group hug. "Thank you" She said. With a smile they wrapped their hands around her shoulder and said
"Happy birthday"

(A/N: Lemme introduce you to Jungkook, Koo, Zia's animated Characters~ Aren't they cute?)

TBC
_______________________________

Hello~
(Target given at the end of note. Please read till the end )
As usual I'm back with a veryyyyyyyyy late update :) I planned to upload this on 13th of March (my birthday) but didn't finish it on time. After 13th i didn't have mood to write. Idk if it is writer's block or just me being lazy 🤡 I hope i don't discontinue this book in between. I don't trust myself on this 🥲

I've been checking my wattpad notifications regularly. I read all your comments and messages. Feel free to comment your thoughts. I love reading your comments. It motivates me to write more.

I thought by not keeping targets I'll be free from obligation. But it seems I'll won't write if there is no targets 😖 and i gotta edit prev chap, update selenopile & onshot. My academics is pretty hectic, Yt and shop takes up my time. In short there is a lot on my plate right now.

So target for next chapter is:
Followers: 360 CarrotGuk
Comments: 200 ( - my replies)
( dont spam, if each of you send a comment it's more than enough to reach the target)
Stars: 200

Thank you for reading. Love you 💜