Chapter 6

📍living room

Namjoon was talking with Jin  while waiting for Jungkook bring his new 'caretaker' noona. Suddenly they heard a loud thud from upstairs.

"What was that? Did he break anything? " Namjoon asked confused.

"I think so.. he is becoming clumsy like you now a days. Like dad like son" Jin laughed sounding like windshield wiper.. His iconic laugh-

"Says the 'eomma bird' jin" Namjoon said.

"Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh respect your hyung.. I'm elder than you. Who taught you to talk back huh?" jin  rapped furiously.

"Hehehehee you look cute when you are mad hyung" Namjoon giggled.
"stapppp" he pushed me off the couch. "Check Kookie..go" Jun said.
"Ugh..Fineee-" Namjoon went upstairs to Kook's room and saw him lying on the floor on top of a girl in the middle of his partly cleaned room.. cleaning equipments lying around.. thermocol pieces flying everywhere..

📍Koo bedroom

'Why is it hard to breath.? Am I going die.??' Zia thought.

She  opened her eyes which she didn't remember closing to find herself lying on the floor........ With him on top of her crushing her to pulp..

"Noonaa? Are you ok?" he asked innocently unaware of her struggling for my life.

"Kookie..? "

Zia turned her head when she heard someone call Kookie's name and turned to see a blonde haired guy..
'he is taller than my wardrobe dayummm' she thought.

"Why are you guys on floor? What's going on.. Are you guys hurt?" He asked with concern evident in his eyes.

Jungkook got up instantly and helped Zia to stand. "No no.. we are okay.. I didn't notice the vaccum cleaner's wire and tripped over it hehe noona saved me oh.. and she is my new care taker noona" he said with his famous bunny smile on full flash while Zia was doing breathing exercise checking if her lungs are still working fine.

"Hello I'm Namjoon" he smiled at me flashing his  dimples.

"Oh.. Hello I'm Zia" I smiled. ' hope they didn't catch me zoning out' she thought.

"Noona.. come with me I'll introduce you to Jin hyung" Jungkook pulled her to living room.

📍 Living room

"Jin hyung she is Zia noona" Jungkook smiled brightlym
"Hello.. I'm world wide handsome Seokjin" he said and gave a flying kiss