Chapter 33

📍JEON RESIDENCE
"You can go home if you want Zia" Said Crystal. "Okay" Zia stood up only for the guys to pull her back to the couch.

"Stay" Said Koo and Jungkook.

"It's already late. Let her go home" Crystal said. "Nah let her stay" Jungkook said. "What makes you think you have a say in it?" Crystal raised her eyebrow. "Oh i don't.? " Jungkook asked her and turned to Koo signaling him to do the next move . "But i do crys. Noona stay here today" Koo said. "Since when are you both in a same team? " Crystal asked. "Just now" Koo said. "I have some assignments to finish guys i should go" Zia said. " You can do your assignments here. "He has enough stationary stocked up that will last atleast for few years. He won't mind lending you some of it" Jungkook said. "Well I don't share my things but you can take whatever you want" Koo said. "Um.."
"Don't think much just say yes" Jungkook said. " Yeah say yes" Koo said. "You both agreeing on something?.. Is the world ending?" Crystal asked. "Shut up" Said Jungkook and Koo. "Woah woah what was that?.. " Crystal asked. "Stay away from this" Both said. "You both are annoying than usual when you are together" Crystal said and walked away to her room. "So what do you say noona?" Koo asked. "I still think it's not a good idea..." Zia said. "You are staying. That's it. End of the discussion" Jungkook said.

📍YOONGI STUDIO
"Wearing this costume was harder than I expected" Yoongi said as he put on his tee. "It's worth it though.. We got a lead we wanted" Namjoon said. "Yea yea.. If there is a next time I'll make you wear this. Let's see if you still say the same in this tone" Yoongi said. "I agree it's really hard" Namjoon chuckled nervously. "Good for you" Yoongi rolled his eyes. Namjoon connected yoongi's device to their work computer and went through the information Yoongi managed to gather while Yoongi was busy removing his makeup. "I'm kinda impressed hyung. How did you fool him just like that?" Jimin asked. "Perks of being handsome i guess? I'm pretty sure he was whipped for me" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "That's only because the real handsome wasn't around" Seokjin said giving the a smug expression. "Come on hyung I'm the most handsome among us" Said Taehyung. "Fine fine enough. I'm trying to concentrate" Namjoon glared making them silent almost instantly. "Better" Namjoon said and fixed his gaze back on the computer screen.

📍JEON RESIDENCE
When Crystal came back to the living room she was welcomed by the sight of Zia writing her assignment, Jungkook drawing outlines on papers and Koo cutting pictures to use in Zia's assignments. " I almost thought you guys aren't home. Let me enjoy this silence when it last " Crystal said. Koo and Jungkook looked at each other for few seconds before singing the song crystal hate on top of their lungs out of tune on purpose. "Stop! stop that!" Crystal said as she covered her ears but they showed no signs of stopping . Zia slapped their thighs little hard making them wince in pain. "You both said you will help me finish my assignment" Zia said.

"Sorry got distracted" Koo said. "Yep.. And I'm almost done.. This kinda looks blank let me draw something on the front page" Jungkook said. "What are you going to draw? What if you mess up? " Zia said. "It'll look good trust me" Jungkook said. "Okay?..." Zia said. "Noona I'm hungry" Koo said. "You just ate a box of chicken? " Jungkook said. "So what? I'm hungry I want food" Koo said. "Is ramen okay with you? " Zia asked. "Yeah anything is fine" Koo said. "Okay" Zia said. She stood up to go to kitchen. "Make a bowl for me too" Jungkook said making Koo giggle. " You should have just stayed silent when i said i was hungry. "Whatever.. Paste the pictures you cut that's the only work she gave you" Jungkook said. "I'm doing my work well you concentrate on decorating front page" Koo said.

"Ramen is ready" Zia came back with ramen bowls after few minutes. Jungkook arranged Zia's assignment and kept it aside. "It's done" Koo said. "Check it once just in case" Jungkook said as she kept the ramen bowls infront of them. She took the assignment and checked it once " Looks perfect. It will be great if my teacher believe I did it on my own. It looks too good" Zia chucked as she kept her assignment in her bag.

(I almost made them spill ramen broth on the assignment. But they so worked hard to finish it :/ )

"Anyway.. Thank you guys" Zia said. "That's it?" Jungkook asked. "I expected more too" Koo said. "Fine what do you want? " Zia asked.
"Let's go out tomorrow. A date" Jungkook said. "Three of us" Koo added.

TBC

___________________________

Hey guys,
I'm sorry i was busy. I couldn't update the book on time. I hope you like this chapter. Leave a heart if you did. Share your thoughts about the chapter and comment what comes in your mind as you read the chapter.
I love to read your comments.
Also.. Are y'all gonna watch BTS: yet to come in theater? I'm so excited to watch them on big screen after a long time. Let's see how it goes.
I'll update about next chapter in conversation page keep an eye on it.
See y'all in next chapter. Love ya♡
CarrotGuk