Chapter 21

Silence...
The whole room was filled with silence. No one spoke a word as they all waited patiently for Kookoo's answer. But the boy never seemed to open his mouth anytime soon.
"Can you just say why you did this?? We don't have a whole day to look at your stupid face" Jungkook broke the silence. "But Jungkook.. You both look exactly the same.."Tae giggled. "Kids! Behave! Give him some time this isn't time to joke around and Jungkook watch your mouth. I get it you are mad and want answers but that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want!" Mrs. Jeon said to her son and gave him 'you better don't repeat this again' look making the boy groan. "Mom! You are always supporting him! Do you love him more than me? Looks like he brainwashed you well when I was away" He rolled his eyes. "If you wanna know the answer stay quiet and stop throwing tantrums kook" Jin pulled Jungkook away from Koo. Lil koo was lost in his own world to realize what was going on around him. He was brought back to reality when Mrs. Jeon holded his hand. "Do you remember anything Koo? " She asked. The boy just shook his head making her sigh. "Wait aunt I'll handle this" Joon said and moved closer to Koo. "Lil one.. When was the first time you saw aunt? " Joon asked. "W-when they brought me home..." He stuttered. "If I'm right that was two weeks after Jungkook went missing" Mrs. Jeon nodded in agreement to Joon's statement. "Do you remember anything else? Try to recall" Joon said. "Hospital..." Koo mumbled. "Hm? " Joon moved closer to hear him better. "H-hospital.. I was in hospital.. " He stuttered it out. "Anything else? Do you remember anything else? Was there any strangers with you? Did anyone force you to do anything? " Joon asked. The boy shook his head. "Only uncle choi was there with me.. He told me he will take me to my mom... I don't remember anything else.." He said.

"Uncle choi?.. " Joon asked again to confirm the new information he just received. " He was the one who brought Koo home... He said he saw Koo in hospital when he went to visit his friend" Mrs. Jeon said. "Oh.." Joon stayed silent thinking about it for a second and turned to Jungkook. "So Jungkook.. What do you remember? " Joon asked. "I was going back home from party.. Then.. Someone stopped my car.. He said his brother was sick and wanted help to take him to hospital.. I went to help.. And the next thing I remember is waking up in a dark room" He said. "Do you remember anyone? " Joon asked. "No...they had mask on... Ah yes I remember one person. His mask accidentally came off once. I can identify him if i see him again" Jungkook said. "That's great.. It will be really helpful to find who is behind all these.. Let me know more about it later.. Like..  How he looked and stuff like that.. And Jungkook.. treat Koo better.. He is a victim too" Joon said. "Don't trust him he is a liar" Jungkook said. "Don't jump into conclusion without knowing anything " Joon said. "Can I say something too? " Tae asked earning a nod from Joon. "I'm hungry. If you got all information u need for now let's go eat" Tae said. "Um... I'm hungry too " Jimin said. "I'll go reheat dinner. Freshen up and come down" Mrs. Jeon said and went to kitchen.

"So much happened today.. I need good food and good sleep to cool my mind" Jin said. "That's true.. my tummy is crying for food" Hobi said. "Are you guys not gonna talk about how attractive detective Joon looked? " Crystal asked. "Not interested.. I'm not Jungkook or crystal. You Jeons can simp over Namjoon " Yoongi said. "How am I supposed to react to this?.. " Joon looked at yoongi. "How will you react when Crystal run to save her life from Jungkook or Koo after drinking his last carton banana milk? " Yoongi asked. "Uh... do nothing? " Joon said. "Yea do the same" Yoongi shrugged his shoulder. "Yoongi boongi is no fun" Crystal rolled her eyes. "I don't care" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"Kids!!! Come down!! Dinner is ready!" Mrs. Jeon said.

Dinner time went by with Jungkook trying to catch up what he missed in the past months while giving death glares to koo now n then. "It's getting late.. I'll get going.. See you later Kook" Jin said. "Hyung drop me at my place" Tae said while walking to Jin who was getting ready to leave. " Me too hyung" Jimin said. "Sure but one condition. You should listen to whatever i say for a month and call me handsome whenever we meet" Jin grinned. "One month enough? " Jimin rolled his eyes. "Well I don't mind if you wanna call me that even after the deal end. My handsome face deserves that title" Jin shrugged his shoulder. "Why did I even ask " Jimin sighed in defeat. "Drop me too.. I'm lazy to drive" Yoongi said. "Why should I drive then? Drop me too" Hoseok said. "Do I look like school bus driver to y'all?"
Jin asked holding his hip. "Why are you acting like a pregnant penguin.You will cross my house to reach Tae's house anyways. Stepping on break is not a big deal" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Listen here you lil sht I'm 95 days elder than you!gimme some respect" Jin rapped. "Ok Hyung nim" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Much better.. And stop rolling your eyes it may roll off to floor" Jin said. "Haha this is better than your dad jokes" Yoongi said. "Yah my jokes are always the best!! " Jin said. "Yea yea we all know. Now drop me before I fall asleep again" Yoongi stood up and went to parking lot. "This kid.. " Jin sighed "Lets go guys he may sleep on floor he didn't sleep yesterday" Jimin said. "Bye Kook.. Bye Koo.. Don't fight.. We can find a solution together" Jimin hugged both boys which soon turned into a group hug. "We will come tomorrow " Hoseok smiled.
"Mhm.. I'll miss y'all" Both Jungkook and Koo said in unison. " Don't copy me" They said and looked at each other. "Alright alright don't fight.. We will miss you too " Jin pat their head and followed other boys to parking lot.

"Kids go to sleep it's late" Mrs. Jeon said.
Jungkook ran to his room and locked the door. "My Room!" He said. "T-then where will I stay?.. It is my room too.." Koo said. "Stay in guest room" Jungkook said and plopped down on his bed. Koo turned to his mom who was giving him apologetic look. "Stay in guest room or with eomma today.. I'll clean the vaccant room and help you settle there tomorrow mhm? " She said. Koo noded his head and went to guest room. He locked the door and lay down on bed. " It's gonna be hard" He sighed before drifting off to sleep.

TBC

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Hey bunbuns..

How are y'all.. I hope y'all are doing fine. I was supposed to give this update few days back but something came up and I couldn't do it on time. I even forgot to register for my exam on time and have to wait for 3 more months *sigh*

I heard Hybe opened a wattpad account but deactivated it within few hours.. I wonder what they saw to deactivate their account like that. I hope they didn't witness traumatizing dark side
of wattpad 🤡

I hope yall like this chapter. Leave a like if you did and comment your thoughts it helps me to know what you think about this chapter and motivate me to write more.. See y'all in next chapter Bye~