Chapter 30

📍JEON RESIDENCE
*DING DONG*
"That must be the delivery man. I'll go get it" Koo said and ran to the front door with bam following him. "Careful you both" Zia said. "We are fine" Koo said. He got the food packages and closed the door by kicking it with his leg.
"It's here!! " He kept the food on the dining table. "Lets eat!" He grinned. Zia chuckled and unpacked the food serving it on plates. "Bam sit" Koo said to bam who was staring at him and pat the chair near him. Bam jumped on the chair as if he understood what koo said and made himself comfortable on the chair. "Good boy" Koo smiled wide and ruffled bam's head and placed a chicken on bam's plate. "I wonder how that Jungkook found such a gem like you" Koo said. "Eat your food before it get cold. You can talk to your new friend later" Zia said. "Hehe okay okay" He said. "Noona will Jungkook wake up soon? " He asked while munching his chicken. "Considering his state when he reached home it'll take atleast few hours" She said. "Why? You miss him? " She asked. "NOOOPEEE! WHY WOULD I MISS HIM? it's just.. It's so calm now " He said. "I see.. But why do i feel like you are lowkey missing him.? " She asked. "Nooo! He is kinda fun.. But he is mean to me. So koo don't like him" He said. " Uh huh.. If he apologize for the way he treated you will you forgive him? " She asked. "Hm... I don't know.. Maybe.....? " He said. "That's good.." She said. "Noona I want pizza" He asked. Zia opened the pizza box and placed a slice on koo's plate. "Save few for Jungkook.. He will be hungry when he wake up" Koo said. "Alright..? So you do care about him huh?" Zia asked. "He is a bit annoying.. But mom said he is my brother.. So.. Yea.." He said. "Koo is such a good boy" Zia smiled. "I know right.. I'm the best" He grinned. "You are supposed to be polite.. but it's okay" Zia chuckled. Let's watch the new kdrama" She said. "Yea!! I didn't watch last few episodes of yumi cells 2 and extraordinary attorney woo" Koo said. "You watch it too?!! " Zia asked. "Of course! They are my favorite! " Koo said. "That meanie was watching Avengers the whole time he was home. I couldn't finish my drama episodes" Koo said. " That's sooo sad.. Let's watch it now. He won't wake up anytime soon " She said. "I'll play it" Koo ran to tv and played the drama. "Finally~" He plopped down on chair happily and slurpped the noodles. Zia smiled looking at him being adorable and took a bite of her pizza.

📍NIGHT CLUB
"Hyung walk with elegance. You are walking like you are about to fight them" Namjoon said. "I'm trying! Shut up! stop distracting me" Yoongi said after adjusting his earpiece hiding it under his wig. 'Left leg.. Right leg.. Left leg.. Right leg.. In straight line and shake ass.. Left and right~ left and right~' Yoongi said in his mind as he walked trying his best to look natural. "Hyung don't shake your ass too much" Joon said. "Oh- it's not elegant?" Yoongi asked. "Tone your eLegAnce down a little" Joon said. "Alright alright he is near. . Shhhh" Yoongi said concentrating more on his prey. He sat on chair near him and crossed his legs instantly catching the guy's eys. "Hey princess~ Are you new here..?" He asked moving little closer to yoongi. "Can say that...? " Yoongi tucked his loose strands behind his ear smirking little. "Lemme pay for your drink" He said. "If you say so.." Yoongi said. He waited till the guy get up to pay for the drinks and carefully dropped few pills on his drink. The guy sat on the seat next to yoongi and sipped his drink. "Hey handsome.. Ahem ahem.." He cleared his throat as his manly voice peeked out little. He could hear Namjoon laughing on the other side. "Be care hyung" He said. 'I hope he didn't notice it' he thought looking at the guy in front of him. "Can i borrow your phone once.? " Yoongi asked trying his best to sound like a girl "Sure.. Why not" The guy unlocked his phone and slided it to yoongi's side. 'That was easy..? It's good for me' he thought. He dialled the new number ha gave Taehyung and waited till he pick the phone. "Hey Woon~ What took you so long to pick the phone?" Yoongi asked in female voice. "Woon who? I'm Taehyung.Who are you aunty? " Taehyung asked. "Woonie, I'm YoonJI" Yoongi said. "Yoonji.. Who?.. Oh wait yoongi hyung! Got it I'm little slow don't mind me" Taehyung said. "Can you come pick me up from the club near lelong bridge? " Yoongi asked. "Didn't you say I'm not allowed near mission area?" Taehyung asked. "Oh~ You are little busy..? " Yoongi asked and glanced at the guy who is moving around uncomfortably on his seat looking at his phone . "No I'm not. I'll come" Taehyung said. "It'll only take 30 minutes right?? " Yoongi asked. " No hyung it'll take just 10 to 15 minutes" Taehyung said. "What? 45 minutes?? " Yoongi asked. "Eh? Are your ears okay?? " Taehyung asked. "Hey p-princess.. I'll be back in 2 minutes" He said and rushed out. "It'll take atleast 30 minutes" Yoongi chuckled after he left. "Tae I'm hanging up " He said and hung up without waiting for his reply. "Hyung what did you add in his drink? " Namjoon asked.

TBC

______________________________

Hey guys,
I hope you all are doing well. I'm so sorry it took me long to update. I was busy with life and wasn't really in mood to write. I did my best to keep this chapter entertaining. I hope you like it. Leave a like if u did and comment your thoughts. About next chapter target.. I need some time to deal with other stuffs so next chapter will be updated when CarrotGuk reach 280 followers. Will try to update other books if I get time. See y'all in next chapter.. Love you all ♡♡