Chapter 3

📍Jeon mansion

"Hello Noona, I'm Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Jungkook , kookie or kookoo. And I'm 6 years old "
said the cute guy and flashed his cute bunny smile.

'wait..what???!!!
6 years old??
Am I going to babysit a bigbaby?' Zia thought.

"Zia,We are leaving now.. if you want anything or have any doubts give me a call" said Mrs.Jeon bringing her back to reality.
"Okay..Mrs.Jeon" She smiled at her.

Mrs.jeon smiled at them  and got inside the car with Crystal after saying "don't trouble her Koo"

" Alright mom. Bye~~" he flashed his signature bunny smile while waving his hand.

"Have fun taking care of this brat. " Crystal said to Zia while laughing.

"Mommmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Jungkook whined making her laugh more.

"Crystal.. " Mrs.Jeon looked at Crystal.

"Sowwyyyyy Mr. Jeongguk" she said dramatically making him roll his eyes.

"Come back soon mom.. I'll miss you both " he said .

"Okay~ We'll come back as soon as possible. Go in" His mom said. "I'll go after you leave" He said. " Fine we leaving now " His mom said.

"Let's go inside" Zia said to him after his mom and crystal left to party's location and walking towards the living room.

"Um..I forgot your name noona" said Jungkook while following me.

"Zia" She smiled at him which he returned.

"Do you want anything to eat?" She asked him.

"No.. I'm full-" before he finish the sentence his tummy growled.
(Y'all need a gallon of holy water 🤡 )

"Um.. Ttokbokki please-" he said with an awkward laugh.

___________________________________

Hello~
Thankyou so much for reading this chapter. I hope you like it.. I'll be back with a new chapter soon(•ө•)♡

Click the 🌟 to vote and support this book.. don't be a silent reader.. comment the thoughts that came to your mind while reading this chapter. I would love to read your comments♡

Click FOLLOW for updates

Love y'all so much..

Bye~~