CHAPTER 9

"Okay then let him take rest..we will come back later" Namjoon said and they all stood up and walked to the front door.

They turned around to bid a farewell before leaving.. but was shocked by what they witnessed next.

" Momaaaa... I finished colouring the book you gave me.. I want a new colouring book..." Jungkook said wrapping his hands around his mom from behind.

//Present//

"So.. Jungkook is stuck in his little space for an unknown reason.?? " Zia asked him to get it more clear.

"Not exactly.. only he know the reason behind it.. he is not ready to share.. with anyone.. even his mom.. His behaviour sometime make me wonder if it's really kookie "he said.

"Oh- " Is all she could tell..He deserve to live his life like a normal teenager.. poor boy..

"I know its a little too much to take in.. I believe everything will go back to normal.. soon... It should..." he said and glanced at his watch "We should leave now.. its already 5pm.. Also.. don't try to ask anything that may trigger him.. it'll make everything worse" He said. "Alright i won't ask anything" Said Zia.

He took her hand and lead the way to her apartment.

" I can go alone tae..don't treat me like a kid.. " She said. "Can you just shut your mouth and follow me?" He said. "Ruuuuuuuudeeeeeee" She rolled her eyes.

After a five minutes walk they finally reached her apartment.

"Bye.. take care..dont burn your apartment when you try to cook" he said with a teasing tone. "Yahhh that was years back! I'm better now! stop talking about that again" She whined. "Says the one who preheated kettle last week" He giggled and ran off before she could reply.

'ugh..why am I still with him..' She thought as she walked in. She locked the door and went to her bedroom.
She took a shower then changed into a comfy oversized tee and tied her hair into messy bun.

<Outfit>

<Hairstyle>

<Hairstyle>