Chapter 24

📍JEON RESIDENCE
"My life was a hell because of you.. Should I just let you fall" Jungkook asked.
"S-save me please.. I.. I don't wanna die.. Save meee" Koo begged. " You know what.. It feels good to watch you beg like this.. The same way i did.." Jungkook smirked. "I do wanna save you.. But should I do it?.. What will I get in return?.. Will you.. Leave my house? Permanently? Away from my mom.. Away from my friends..? My family?. To where you were.. To where you belong to.. Will you do that?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow. " Say Yes.. I'll save you" Jungkook smirked.
"P-please save me.. I don't have anywhere to go.. This i-is my home.." Koo cried. " Why are you so stubborn even in this situation.? Just quit your act dude. It is just you and me here. Admit what you did and agree to leave. I'll save you. Though I'm kinda strong I can't hold you for hours. Decide fast" Jungkook said. "W-why are you doing t-this to m-me.. Please s-save me! Please!!! " Koo holded Jungkook's hand tight. "You are testing my patience" Jungkook groaned.

" Kooooo!!!" Zia rushed to them as soon as her eyes landed on them. "N-noonaa s-save me I.. I can't hold onto him for long.. S-save m-me" Koo cried. Zia grabbed Koo's hand and tried to pull him up. But it seemed almost impossible to pull him up on her own. " What you looking at?! Help me to pull him up Jungkook!!" Zia screamed. "Why should I? " Jungkook shrugged his shoulder. " ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!! HE MAY FALL! HELP ME! " Zia screamed. "Ah.. My ears.. Why are you shouting Zi.. " What Tae saw made his eyes widen in horror. "STOP STARING AND HELP ME IDIOT" Zia screamed.
Tae rushed to their side and helped Zia to pull Koo up. "Are you okay Koo? Are you hurt? How did you fall? " Zia bombarded Koo with lot of questions. "Noonaa.. I.. I was so scared. I thought I will never s-see you all a-again" Koo hugged Zia tight and cried on her shoulder. "You are safe now koo.. Calm down mhm.." Zia patted Koo's back. "Why didn't you help me Jungkook?? " Zia asked. "You should be thankful.. I didn't let his hand go when I had chance" Jungkook shrugged his shoulder and went back to his room as if nothing happened. "He was never like this in past.. I wonder what happened when he was missing for him to change like this." Tae sighed. "Let's take Koo back to his room... Shall we go Koo? " Zia asked while patting Koo's back. Koo just sniffled and nodded his head as reply.

📍YOONGI STUDIO
"Found him!" Yoongi yelled breaking the silent atmosphere. "You found him?? Really? " Crystal asked. "It wasn't that hard to find like I expected" Yoongi said. "That's great!" Hoseok said. "I'm trying to find more about him" Yoongi said while concentrating on his work. "What if Koo is just another person who look same? " Jimin asked. "Hm.. That's not impossible.. But it is rare.. " Crystal said. "You sure Jungkook don't have a twin?.. They couldn't be separated twins" Hoseok said. "No.. I don't think so. If it was the case aunt would have told us about it" Crystal said. "What if..." Jimin started. " Just check her reports dumbos. Check if she had twins or not. Stop your what ifs about Jungkook and Koo.. There is a way to find " Yoongi said with his eyes still glued on his computer screen. He turned back to look at them as they were too silent for his liking only to find them staring at him as if he is a rare display piece in museum. "What is going on here?" Joon asked as he walked into the room. "Just fascinated by Yoongi's brain" Crystal said. "Yeah sexy brain" Jin laughed.

"By the way.. How are you feeling now? Is your diarrhoea still troubling you?" She asked. "Ahh don't remind me about that" He whined. "I still can't believe you couldn't find difference between snacks and dog food.." She sighed. "Yah it wasn't my fault.. Tae said it tasted amazing.. And it kinda looked appetizing.." He said. "Stop your diarrhoea shit and do the work" Yoongi said. "If i could do that I would have stopped it " Joon said. "Huh?.. Not literally stop shit but whatever. Stop complaining and do your work. Crystal will explain everything. I don't have energy to repeat everything again. Finish the work fast" Yoongi said. "Yes boss" Hoseok grinned. "Me, Hobi and Jimin will go look for aunt's report. You and Jin oppa will go meet Koo and Jungkook" Crystal said after explaining everything to Joon. "Alright.Let's meet in cafe near Koo's house after we are done with the work " Joon said.

📍JEON RESIDENCE
Zia helped him to lay down on his bed and pulled the duvet over his body. "I'll go check Jungkook" Tae said and left the room. "Take rest mhm? I'll bring something to drink" Zia caressed his cheek and turned to leave. Koo grabbed Zia's wrist stopped her from moving further away "N-no.. I don't want a-anything.. D-don't leave.. Stay w-with me noona.. I.. I don't wanna be alone.. P-please.. I'm scared.." Koo said. " Alright alright I'll stay. I won't go anywhere.. Take rest" She sat on the bed beside Koo. "Noona.. He.. He told me to go back to where I belong to.. B-but I don't even know who I am.. I.. I don't know where else to go.. I don't know what to do. Is this not my home?..." Koo said. "Don't think about it now mhm?.. Forget everything for now and take rest. You need it now.. We will find everything soon.. Your friends and mom are working hard for it.. Don't worry" Zia said.

" N-noona.. I-if I'm not r-real Koo.. Y-you won't leave me r-right? I-it seems like.. All friends I have are his friends.. Y-you are the only friend I made.. Y-you won't leave koo r-right?" Koo asked. " I won't " Zia smiled. "Yah! So you don't care if I leave?! Don't you dare say that ever again! Do you understand?!" Tae glared. "Sorry.. Tae hyung.." Koo smiled.

"What is going on here? " Namjoon asked as he walked into Koo's room. "Koo.." Before Zia could tell him anything Koo holded her hand indicating to stop. "I.. I'm just tired" Koo said. "Koo.. tired?.. Those two words won't come together.. Weird.." Namjoon said. "Tired Weird woaw rhyming" Tae chuckled. " It's not time to joke around Tae. We are in middle of something important. Wait till I finish my work. I'll laugh for your not so funny joke later" Namjoon said. "Get the work done fast. We dont have entire day" Jin said. "What work? " Tae asked. "We need Koo's hair" Namjoon said. "My hair?.. Why?.. " Koo asked.

"DNA test" Namjoon said.

TBC

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Hey bunbuns~
Tysm for 200 follows ♡♡
NGL follower notification and your comments motivate me so much (I'm writing this at 1:15am 😃)
I used to post once a month.. maybe 2 months.. Or three 🤡
Glad this idea helped me write often..

I'm working on oneshots requested by followers. It will be unloaded soon.
I also planed on doing collab books with my friends which will be uploaded in another account. Look forward to it. I will let y'all know more about it soon;)

This one was a bit serious chapter. Sowwy for that. I'll try to add more fun scenarios in upcoming chapters.

I hope you all like this chapter. Leave a like if you did.
Comment your thoughts. I love to read your comments ♡

🧋Next chapter of Babysitting Kookoo will be posted when my account CarrotGuk reach 210 followers

Love you all so much~
See y'all in next chapter~

- CarrotGuk